IGNORED

Qberts Qubes on Ebay

LynxVGL

It's not going to pass Mario Bros. If it even passes 100 bucks then the bidders are idiots.

Both of those loose are not hard to find. The only things hard to find and worth a ton of money are CIB unless you are talking Skiing or Amazing Bumpman since they didn't have boxes. I would also pay a lot for Boulder dash in cart only since it is impossible to find either way.

It's not going to pass Mario Bros. If it even passes 100 bucks then the bidders are idiots.

Both of those loose are not hard to find. The only things hard to find and worth a ton of money are CIB unless you are talking Skiing or Amazing Bumpman since they didn't have boxes. I would also pay a lot for Boulder dash in cart only since it is impossible to find either way.

Cenetipede is pretty much a common and a $15 dollar cart at best, and for the most part a $5 cart. QQ is while very rare CIB is not so hard to find loose. Seems alot more QQs have came out of the woodwork since people think they are worth a fortune. Best case for a QQ anymore is $80, and probably if you wanted to sell one quick you would have to ask $40. My guess is an ending price around $50 for the pair. I will have to look at the auction again, but I seem to remember the center screw hole being torn on the QQ, if that is the case...or if the label generally looks like crap it might go for less.

Honestly IMO posting about a pretty mundane auction like this is not something that needs to be in the ColecoVision/ADAM forum, unless it was like a $19.99 BIN on the pair.

I'm not agreed

A mint CIB QQ is worth something around $200

BTW: Telegames sucks , worth nothing to me :P

I'm not agreed

We where talking about loose not CIB. $200 CIB would be reasonable.

I looked at the auction again and the screw hole is torn on the QQ and label is stained. Not worth much as a collectible in that condition, more for someone that just wants the actual cart to play the game versus playing off the multi-cart.

I am not concerned with Telegames, or Bit Corp titles for that matter, mostly because I don't think there is a good way to prove they are original and not modern knock offs.

I'm not agreed

We where talking about loose not CIB. $200 CIB would be reasonable.

I looked at the auction again and the screw hole is torn on the QQ and label is stained. Not worth much as a collectible in that condition, more for someone that just wants the actual cart to play the game versus playing off the multi-cart.

I am not concerned with Telegames, or Bit Corp titles for that matter, mostly because I don't think there is a good way to prove they are original and not modern knock offs.

Oh, in that case a MINT loose QQ is worth around $50 , not more than that

Well then, give me your Tank Wars, Amazing Bumpman and Boulder Dash carts if you have them!!! :D

I'll give them all a real nice home, play them once and then store them away for ad infinitum or until I die and pas them on.