IGNORED

Your last chance - To get some of my first CV games

newcoleco

I've written a message in the market place section regarding 4 of my most precious ColecoVision homebrew games in my collection. I'm expecting more than reasonable offers for any of these games... Good Luck!

You've 12 hours starting from now to make an offer.

You can use this thread to tell me anything like why I should not sell these games. This way it should keep the market place clean of critics.

* EDIT - THIS IS THE LINK TO MARKET PLACE *

Suggested by Yurkie

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/183464-for-sale-some-of-my-first-colecovision-homebrew-games-tiny-deadline/

Edited by newcoleco

I've written a message in the market place section regarding 4 of my most precious ColecoVision homebrew games in my collection. I'm expecting more than reasonable offers for any of these games... Good Luck!

You can use this thread to tell me anything like why I should not sell these games. This way it should keep the market place clean of critics.

You need to add a link so we can check it out without going to Marketplace and searching.

You need to add a link so we can check it out without going to Marketplace and searching.

It's up to you Daniel but I think you should have gave people a little more time than just 12 hours. Aside from the hardcore CV forum people a lot will never see your thread in time.

I noticed you mentioned there are 8-10 dacman 1.0, I got mine at CGE how do you tell if it's a 1.0

here are some pictures, can you tell from them?

dacman.jpgdacmansc2.jpgdacmanbox.jpg

thanks and good luck with the sale.

That is a really cool homebrew evg2000, I wish I had been around the scene back then to get it.

Dan,

If I ever win one of your items, I promise to send you a "little more" only to support you to go to the AdamCon

You always seem like a good guy, and that's what we need in the homebrew scene

I wish I could FINALLY attend one AdamCon... one at least!

Good luck Dan!

Edited by retroillucid

Dan,

If I ever win one of your items, I promise to send you a "little more" only to support you to go to the AdamCon

You always seem like a good guy, and that's what we need in the homebrew scene

I wish I could FINALLY attend one AdamCon... one at least!

Good luck Dan!

If I go to ADAMCon I sure hope to see Daniel.

To answer questions about DACMAN, there are some clues to know if you have v1.0 or v1.3

John Dondzila released DACMAN in cartrige format during (approx.) 5 years starting from the year 2000 at the CGE2K. He told me, after the CGE2K, that I should not use the ©opyrights symbol, so the vast majority of DACMAN released after the CGE2K (which are v1.3) doesn't have the © symbol on the box and the label. I have no idea how many v1.3 do also have the copyrights symbol on the box and label but if they have these © symbols it's only a few. Also, I've based the development of DACMAN with the emulator VirtualColeco, and because the keys # and * are reversed in this emulator, these keys are mixed up in the game which I've noticed only after testing the cartridge I've received from John Dondzila which was too late for the CGE2K. Because of these 2 keys swaped in my code, you have to press #, not *, to play again the game while at the "GAME OVER CREDITS" screen. And because I've used * and # for many easter eggs including a test screen and starting at level 6, these easter eggs aren't the same between v1.0 and v1.3

Edited by newcoleco

Cool, thanks for the reply I will have to test the #* keys.

To answer questions about DACMAN, there are some clues to know if you have v1.0 or v1.3

John Dondzila released DACMAN in cartrige format during (approx.) 5 years starting from the year 2000 at the CGE2K. He told me, after the CGE2K, that I should not use the ©opyrights symbol, so the vast majority of DACMAN released after the CGE2K (which are v1.3) doesn't have the © symbol on the box and the label. I have no idea how many v1.3 do also have the copyrights symbol on the box and label but if they have these © symbols it's only a few. Also, I've based the development of DACMAN with the emulator VirtualColeco, and because the keys # and * are reversed in this emulator, these keys are mixed up in the game which I've noticed only after testing the cartridge I've received from John Dondzila which was too late for the CGE2K. Because of these 2 keys swaped in my code, you have to press #, not *, to play again the game while at the "GAME OVER CREDITS" screen. And because I've used * and # for many easter eggs including a test screen and starting at level 6, these easter eggs aren't the same between v1.0 and v1.3