IGNORED

2600 games you never plan to play again:

MaxSpeed

Star Raiders, can't even figure out how to play the damn game.  And now I have 2 star raiders carts.  Just one was too many.

I know! I can't stand that game! When you move the joystick, you can't even tell if you're moving or not. It's aweful!

Karate - is there any controll at all or is this completely random?

2600 Donkey Kong

Space Shuttle ( I finished it once when it came out and will never ty it again)

Golf

Slot Machine

Strawberry Shortcake

Basic Math

the original Football (or Ghostball as we called it as kids due to the flickering)

Everything else I can usually get some mild pleasure from playing

I'm shocked at some of you. How could you never play:

1) Stampede? It's like a western defender! Addictive! Fast paced! It has the most unsung 2600 character, the black angus!

2) Journey Escape? Yes, the tune will melt your brain, but it is a solid, if not spectacular title

3) Gopher? Damn, it's not that bad! A good entry in that division that never caught on, little kids games!

and,

4) Raft Rider? U.S. Games was lacking in execution of great ideas, but this has to be one of the most original titles -- and depicitons of gold.

There were a few others in there that simply don't deserved to be abandoned -- in fact, they make me ...

REACH ... reach .. reach for ATARI

What's next? Debasing Fast Eddie?

Ron

I'm shocked at some of you. How could you never play:

1) Stampede? It's like a western defender! Addictive! Fast paced! It has the most unsung 2600 character, the black angus!

Read my whole post. I don't have anything against the game. I've just played it too damn much.

Sucks growing up with about 20 Atari carts. And only 10 of them were worth playing repeatedly.

Good thing the carts are pretty cheap now.

Strawberry Shortcake (Believe it or not, I own this cart!!)

Haunted House

Basic Programming

Demons to diamonds

I saw someone mentioned Swordquest Earthworld... Your not going to believe this but - - - iN 2002 I FINALLY FIGURED THAT GAME OUT!!!!

Heh...if I could get King Kong to work, I'd probably never play that again: I bought my 7800 used from a friend, and she said that was the only game where she had the high score in the family...10,000, since the scoring's real slow...but I think it was because no one else could STAND to play it for that long!! I thought it was a boring rip-off...it currently doesn't work though. I need to mess with it, trying the eraser and the sandpaper tricks...if it's as blah as I remember, I'll be putting it up for trade...so long!

Gorf - after breaking 100K i dont want to touch this one again!

Basic Programming

Othello

Chess - why?

Checkers - again why?

Demons to Diamonds

Lost Luggage

Bachelor Party

Porky's

Whatever fighting game that is supposed to come out and only release 10 copies

Thats the list!

The Mythicon games are the worst. Though sometimes when I'm having friends over and show them my collection, I'll plug in one of those games to show them how terrible it is to get some laughs. Therefore, technically, those games *DO* get played every once in awhile. :D

The Mythicon games are the worst.

True dat. although I play Sorcerer over and over again. It's...I dunno...hypnotic to me for some reason.

Games I played once then put away to never play again:

Bridge (who at Activision thought THIS was a good idea?)

Karate (Stick figures kick each other....I think)

Donkey Kong Jr. (Valiant effort, but just nasty-bad to play.)

Space Cavern (The Hell is with this game?)

Raquetball (Can you even tell where the friggin' ball *is*?)

Strawberry Shortcake and all the CTW Muppet games except Pigs in Space, which rocks.

Squeeze Box... UGH! God, that game is AWFUL! My eyes are still burning from that one. Work of the Devil, it is.

No "Video Olympics", Stunt Cycle? Really?

Gotta disagree there. There's nothing like the occasional "Mano e Mano" on Pong. Just you, the paddle, and the ball. Nothing but your reaction skills at play. Nice, simple...

"An elegant game, from a more simple and civilized time."

Ok first about reactor i didnt understand the game at first either when i got it about 7 months ago and i posted on here and asked how the hell you play the game and someone told me. SO know i love it. This is how you play the game maybe this will help you to like it if this is your problem. Thoes little things comeing at you knock them in to the walls dont let them hit the thing in the middle of the screen. As every time they do the reactor thing gets bigger and closer to you. Dont you hit the wall or you will lose a liFe. If you knock the little things in to the rooms off to the side you get more points. Hope that helps