IGNORED

my CV want list

Zwackery

That's all you need eh. :) Most of these are rare to very rare just so you know. Like some of them on your list are going to cost $200 - $400. And a couple are impossible to find and I am still to this day looking for them.

Also just so you know Amazing Bumpman does not have a Box, it came in a telegames plastic holder or some of them might have been in those cheap clamshels

Edited by ColecoDan

That's all you need eh. :) Most of these are rare to very rare just so you know. Like some of them on your list are going to cost $200 - $400. And a couple are impossible to find and I am still to this day looking for them.

Also just so you know Amazing Bumpman does not have a Box, it came in a telegames plastic holder or some of them might have been in those cheap clamshels

A CIB Galaxian ended a couple days ago and went for 70 something. I need it for my CIB collection and was sick about missing the end of the auction.

My collection will be easier to complete since I am not worried about double enders, bit-corp, CBS or telegames.

Good luck with your ColecoVision collection.

Yeah, I was bidding on that Galaxian and forgot to rebid, but it went for more than I was willing to go at the time. Patience is the key for me in collecting, and within the last month or so I acquired CIB copies of BC's Quest for Tires, Word Feud, and the Imagic release of Fathom.

I know that the titles that remain are rare & pricey, and I've had to pass on a few earlier this year, but the quest continues!

Yeah, I was bidding on that Galaxian and forgot to rebid, but it went for more than I was willing to go at the time. Patience is the key for me in collecting, and within the last month or so I acquired CIB copies of BC's Quest for Tires, Word Feud, and the Imagic release of Fathom.

I know that the titles that remain are rare & pricey, but the quest continues!

What does your signature mean Zwackery?

I know that the titles that remain are rare & pricey, and I've had to pass on a few earlier this year, but the quest continues!

AAAHHH! Please tell me I didn't miss Word Feud on Ebay and you got it somewhere else. I am going to have to write a program that makes a call to ebay every 20 minutes and searches for my games that I am missing.

AAAHHH! Please tell me I didn't miss Word Feud on Ebay and you got it somewhere else. I am going to have to write a program that makes a call to ebay every 20 minutes and searches for my games that I am missing.

eBay yes, but it was actually back in March (I had to go back and check). There was a second CIB copy that also sold around the same time as the one I bought.

What does your signature mean Zwackery?

"SEE THE MOVIE. PLAY THE GAME." was added to the theatrical TRON posters when Walt Disney noticed that the arcade game was causing a bit of an upswing in ticket sales. It was the impetus behind my entire dissertation, which looked at the history of video games based on movies. Lots of movies now have video game tie-ins, but back in the classic era it was a new idea that kicked off a notable part of the gaming industry.

"SEE THE MOVIE. PLAY THE GAME." was added to the theatrical TRON posters when Walt Disney noticed that the arcade game was causing a bit of an upswing in ticket sales. It was the impetus behind my entire dissertation, which looked at the history of video games based on movies. Lots of movies now have video game tie-ins, but back in the classic era it was a new idea that kicked off a notable part of the gaming industry.

Thanks, I figured there would be a good story behind it...and there was :)

eBay yes, but it was actually back in March (I had to go back and check). There was a second CIB copy that also sold around the same time as the one I bought.

That explains it, I was kinda outa action in Feb and March. Oh well eventually some more will sell :)