IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 4 Round 11 Poll

zylon

Your M.O.D.'s  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Your game-packs for consideration.

• Pac-Madness: Pacman, Ms Pacman, Jr Pacman
    • Space Truckin': Gorf, Beamrider, Moon Patrol
    • Left, Right, & Shoot Stuff: Galaxian, Space Invaders, Megamania
    • Land, Air, & Sea: Dig Dug, River Raid, Super Cobra
    • Pole Position 500: 3 races combined!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Based on some game suggestions(thanks) :) , I've made up some cool game packs for next round using games not yet played this season. :cool:

Poll will close Sunday, July 10th @6pm EST.

Edited by zylon

You gonna score these games by combined score?

Now that, all depends on what batch is chosen. I could do individual scores, combined score, average score, or a point system. :ponder:

I think i should of scored the games by combined score when i did the variety pack last season.

But i didn't want to crunch the numbers. I should of had someone help me out with that.

Depending on what's chosen, I was planning on point system with 10 possible points per game based on finish and cumulation of points from the 3 games determines Round finish. If someone missed a game or doesn't own one, they would get the point average of the rest of HSC. There would still be bonus points, etc available for specific achievements that I lay out.

My other method would involve total combined score and if you miss a game(don't have), you would get a average score of the HSC. Averaging might not be fair because if someone sucked at a game, they'd be better off with the average. :ponder:

I'm strongly leaning towards the point system for now based on what's winning.

I was tempted to go w/ Pac Mania, but I haven't played 5200 Pole Position in ages so I went with that. I remember not liking the port all that much, but this would be a good opportunity to put it through its paces. Something different.

[Edit] Oops, I guess I missed the cutoff. Oh well, maybe Pole Position will show up in the future.

Edited by BydoEmpire

I was tempted to go w/ Pac Mania, but I haven't played 5200 Pole Position in ages so I went with that. I remember not liking the port all that much, but this would be a good opportunity to put it through its paces. Something different.

[Edit] Oops, I guess I missed the cutoff. Oh well, maybe Pole Position will show up in the future.

If anybody is interested, I'd like to run the PP 500 over the Labor Day weekend round. I would use combined score of 3 races.