IGNORED

Anyone want to buy my CIB collection for 2K

Yurkie

I really don't want to part with this collection, and have no intention of going through the hassle and expense of Ebay. I am just checking if someone on here would be serious about buying the whole collection for $2000 + shipping. I think 2K is fair and I want the money to buy a used car. I have been out of work for a LONG time, and will be starting over in a new career as an entry level mechanic soon. My girlfriend and I's 2nd car has a lot of problems and I would rather just buy another used car and not have any hassles.

Anyway that is the short version. I am not looking for sales advice or requests to buy certain games, or best offers. I honestly don't even want to sell them, but for 2K and the simplicity of 1 transaction I am willing to let them go. Here are pics. A couple are missing manuals.

I can throw in a modded CV to sweeten the deal.

I know this a super long shot, but figured what heck, this sub-forum is basically the center of the CV universe.

post-23318-0-85508600-1309557973_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-67467600-1309557978_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-10479500-1309557983_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-28989200-1309557988_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-11842000-1309557993_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-48053200-1309557998_thumb.jpg

Man!

For $2000 I do even have more CIB games and some really rare games!

If someone is interested, drop me a message!

If I only had the cash, I'd send you a PM right now! My CV collection is still very lacking and I need to get a bunch! :)

I'm going to post my own sale topic shortly

Oh God, I can feel my wallet hurting already!!!!! :D

Man!

If I only had the cash, I'd send you a PM right now! My CV collection is still very lacking and I need to get a bunch! :)

Oh God, I can feel my wallet hurting already!!!!! :D

This thread should be renamed:

Colecovision gold rush 2011

icon_rolling.gif

Don't worry guys I am not getting out of the CV scene. I just needed some cash and made a tough choice. I got most of those for next to nothing. I still have my 70 + loose unique titles and 3 multi-carts.

I told myself that I'd only get into collecting CiB titles if I was presented with a large collection of boxes to jumpstart the adventure, well... the opportunity presented itself and it helps out a really great guy that has done so much for the CV Scene.

Considering some of the craziness that has been going on over at eBay concerning CV Box sales and the almost ridiculous prices paid for some of the Homebrews, I think 2K isn't really that much to pay for this lot... unless of course if some of those eBay auctions were BS and how is anyone going to be able to prove that.

At least I finally got my CiB Ghosts & Zombies and all the other Homebrews that are in the lot (that I have already) can be offered to people attending ADAMcon in a couple weeks who don't know about there release or missed out on the opportunity to purchase since they are all pretty much sold out. BTW, Yurkie, is the Pac-Man Collection the yellow or black cart release?

Now I have to look into selling off a good number of loose carts! I've got some very good ideas on this!

Also, @ Retroillucid, couldn't you have waited at least a couple weeks before dangling another large carrot in front of me? :?

• Like 1

I told myself that I'd only get into collecting CiB titles if I was presented with a large collection of boxes to jumpstart the adventure, well... the opportunity presented itself and it helps out a really great guy that has done so much for the CV Scene.

Considering some of the craziness that has been going on over at eBay concerning CV Box sales and the almost ridiculous prices paid for some of the Homebrews, I think 2K isn't really that much to pay for this lot... unless of course if some of those eBay auctions were BS and how is anyone going to be able to prove that.

At least I finally got my CiB Ghosts & Zombies and all the other Homebrews that are in the lot (that I have already) can be offered to people attending ADAMcon in a couple weeks who don't know about there release or missed out on the opportunity to purchase since they are all pretty much sold out. BTW, Yurkie, is the Pac-Man Collection the yellow or black cart release?

Now I have to look into selling off a good number of loose carts! I've got some very good ideas on this!

Also, @ Retroillucid, couldn't you have waited at least a couple weeks before dangling another large carrot in front of me? :?

Heck for another 2K Jim you would have most of the CIBs.

The Pac is black, not yellow.

Man!

:cool: :love:

Congrats Todd!!! :thumbsup: I stumbled upon this just a couple of minutes after you posted this and hummed and hawed.....I think that's a really good price for the both of you, I just had too many of them to justify it. Happy to see you get some money for a car and also to see you're not going anywhere CV wise. :)

Congrats Todd!!! :thumbsup: I stumbled upon this just a couple of minutes after you posted this and hummed and hawed.....I think that's a really good price for the both of you, I just had too many of them to justify it. Happy to see you get some money for a car and also to see you're not going anywhere CV wise. :)

I am blessed to be a trusted member of the CV community and have the roms for all the homebrews and the multi-carts to play them. I had to MAN UP and do what was right for myself and my Girlfriend.

Helping people get their ColecoVision working like new is my main passion.

Plus now I got my buddy Jim collecting CIBs.

Plus now I got my buddy Jim collecting CIBs.

Well, if things really work out for you or you win the lottery, I would consider returning them to you for A PRICE! :D

Let's say $2,000 plus a holding fee.

Edited by NIAD

If I win the lottery I am opening a classic Arcade with all the old games and putting in a CV museum and don't care if I loose money.

I already know a nice commercial building, I can buy for $150,000