IGNORED

Felix the Cat game?

I can't remember clearly, but wasn't there some sort of new Felix the Cat game in development at some point in time? I distinctly recall a platformer with the bag of tricks being used to solve puzzles and fight baddies, etc. I've searched online but can't seem to come up with anything. I'm thinking it was either made in the last generation for GC or PS2 or it was in dev for this current generation.

I know there was an NES/GB game made, but that's all I can seem to find.

Does anyone remember this? If I recall properly the reception to it was somewhat warm as people weren't as familiar with Felix as they used to be, but I was definitely interested in it. Any info, AA?

Here's a Felix game for PC mentioned. Not very much info but it does mention the "bag of tricks":

http://pcgames.gwn.com/games/gameinfo.php/id/28958/platform/pc/title/Felix_The_Cat.html

There is also this that mentions a release date and a publisher.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/854/854496.html

Philips Interactive Media did release an old CD-I game called Alice in Wonderland.

I think I saw a YouTube video of something, and yeah, it looked sort of like American McGee's Alice! It was very recent though, I'd say at least 3-4 years ago at the very earliest.

I sort of recall seing it in game informer maybe. IDK, so may game become vaporware its hard to tell.