IGNORED

PAL espial

pis

Hi.

About 4-5 years ago i bought a NIB espial, which i later sold of with quite some profit. I have been searching for a loose cart since then. I think that the one i had was NTSC, and the ones i have come across since then has also been NTSC. That makes me wonder just how damn rare the PAL espial realy is?

Any thoughts?

Skål!

Hi.

About 4-5 years ago bought a NIB espial, which i later sold of with quite some profit. I have been searching for a loose cart since then. I think that the one i had was NTSC, and the ones i have come across since then has also been NTSC. That makes me wonder just how damn rare the PAL espial realy is?

Any thoughts?

Skål!

This is probably just sour grapes, but where the hell did you get a CIB or even a loose Espial? Do you have any more that are NTSC? If so, I WANT it. I swear to god that this is the toughest cartridge to get that is a r-9 or less. I think that this cart. must be a r-8 or more.

Hi.

About 4-5 years ago bought a NIB espial, which i later sold of with quite some profit. I have been searching for a loose cart since then. I think that the one i had was NTSC, and the ones i have come across since then has also been NTSC. That makes me wonder just how damn rare the PAL espial realy is?

Any thoughts?

Skål!

This is probably just sour grapes, but where the hell did you get a CIB or even a loose Espial? Do you have any more that are NTSC? If so, I WANT it. I swear to god that this is the toughest cartridge to get that is a r-9 or less. I think that this cart. must be a r-8 or more.

I bought it on a internet auction for 25euros, however im not 100% sure it was NTSC.

I sold it as a CIB about a year later for about 50 euros, thinking that the guy i sold it to were completely mad.

Since then i have learned a lot, and that guy doesn´t seem so mad now.

I got realy exited when a seller on german ebay (german seller) had a loose espial cart for sale about 7-8 mounths ago.

But that cart was also NTSC, and didn´t go for a lot of money, if i remember correctly.

Hi.

Any thoughts?

Skål!

I bought it on a internet auction for 25euros, however im not 100% sure it was NTSC.

I sold it as a CIB about a year later for about 50 euros, thinking that the guy i sold it to were completely mad.

I got realy exited when a seller on german ebay (german seller) had a loose espial cart for sale about 7-8 mounths ago.

But that cart was also NTSC, and didn´t go for a lot of money, if i remember correctly.

It is kinda funny, I was just P.M.ing with Benny Bingo and was asking him if he had an extra Espial cart. If you ever get another NTSC copy please PM me or at least put it up at the marketplace.

Thanks

Hi.

Any thoughts?

Skål!

It is kinda funny, I was just P.M.ing with Benny Bingo and was asking him if he had an extra Espial cart. If you ever get another NTSC copy please PM me or at least put it up at the marketplace.

Thanks

I´m pretty good at asking the seller the right cuestions before bidding nowadays, and therefor didn´t bid on the espial on german ebay thinking it was PAL. Since im only interested in PAL carts, i promise to sell here on the marketplace if ever run into a fairly priced NTSC espial again. :)

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

Hi.

Any thoughts?

Skål!

Thanks

I´m pretty good at asking the seller the right cuestions before bidding nowadays, and therefor didn´t bid on the espial on german ebay thinking it was PAL. Since im only interested in PAL carts, i promise to sell here on the marketplace if ever run into a fairly priced NTSC espial again. :)

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even the NTSC ones are scarce these days....it took me longer to find that one than most of my collection. I see R9's and 10's on eBay quite often, but not Espial.

That cart is quite an anomaly, as it seems it is way higher than an R6. It makes me wonder if they were more readily available in the wild back when the rarity guide was established. Maybe they were hunted to near extinction at some point for their precious Tigervision shells! icon_mrgreen.gif

• Like 1

Even the NTSC ones are scarce these days....it took me longer to find that one than most of my collection. I see R9's and 10's on eBay quite often, but not Espial.

That cart is quite an anomaly, as it seems it is way higher than an R6. It makes me wonder if they were more readily available in the wild back when the rarity guide was established. Maybe they were hunted to near extinction at some point for their precious Tigervision shells! icon_mrgreen.gif

NTSC's are still WAY more common than PALs ;) The reason for the low NTSC rarity in the guide is because of a warehouse find many years ago. Since then those copies found their way into collector's hands and are tightly held. Finding this game in the wild is pretty tough these days.

I paid 14 Euro (about 20 US$) for my copy last year on German ebay. It must be a PAL-cart.

The last espial-cart sold on ebay.de was (acourding to the seller) PAL, the three before NTSC (acourding to the sellers).

Im not sure witch one you got? Maybe i missed that auction?

PAL or NTSC, 14 euro is still a great deal!

• 2 months later...