IGNORED

Colecovision Experience Magazine Posters

Bartsfam

I keep reading people's want lists. Alot want the Colecovision Magazines with the posters intact. Mine don't have the posters.

A couple of websites have the downloads for the magazines, but I don't see the posters in the scans.

What am I missing on these posters? Anything good? Anyone have scans?

Thanks.

Here's the Zaxxon poster - my CV Experience #1 was a bit well-read, but the owner never removed the poster, so for the first time since it was printed, it sees the light of day!

Size is about 20.5" x 17".

post-5874-0-85062500-1309961828_thumb.jpg

post-5874-0-64233400-1309961835_thumb.jpg

Other things in the magazine: an "OOPS!" card listing 3 errors in printing, a card for the Colecovision Video Club, and a peel-off "Helpful Hints" sticker over the first paragraph about How to Beat: Donkey Kong (pg. 15).

• Like 3

Here's the Zaxxon poster - my CV Experience #1 was a bit well-read, but the owner never removed the poster, so for the first time since it was printed, it sees the light of day!

Size is about 20.5" x 17".

post-5874-0-85062500-1309961828_thumb.jpg

post-5874-0-64233400-1309961835_thumb.jpg

Other things in the magazine: an "OOPS!" card listing 3 errors in printing, a card for the Colecovision Video Club, and a peel-off "Helpful Hints" sticker over the first paragraph about How to Beat: Donkey Kong (pg. 15).

I think this art is Sega Promotional Art they used for Zaxxon back in the day. I remember seeing it in other gaming magazines of the time. Just not in glorious poster size. :)

Thanks Zwackery! I definetely do not have those items in my magazine. +1

You're quite welcome! I think preserving video game history is important, so I have no qualms about scanning/photographing stuff. Plus, you never know what new things you might learn...like I totally didn't think that the poster would be that important in this case and that I had never bothered to get it out (and I am the champion of opening everything).

One day I hope to get the later issues of Colecovision Experience. The CV is definitely one of my favorite consoles.