IGNORED

My first purchase for my home arcade!

If our offer is approved, the house we are buying has an awesome barcade space........in the basement. Given my history with large appliances and stairs, buying this for $20 was a no-brainer:

post-26465-0-00061700-1310785345_thumb.jpg

Super-heavy duty appliance dolly, with built in ratchet strap and the little stair climber treads. Now I just need a few machines to move around with it. And a place to put them.....

If our offer is approved, the house we are buying has an awesome barcade space........in the basement. Given my history with large appliances and stairs, buying this for $20 was a no-brainer:

post-26465-0-00061700-1310785345_thumb.jpg

Super-heavy duty appliance dolly, with built in ratchet strap and the little stair climber treads. Now I just need a few machines to move around with it. And a place to put them.....

Great dolly, I hope you get some good cabs. to put on it.

That arcade game is going to be really hard to play. Where's the joystick? :?

Simple Monkey.... how the hell are you gonna get arcades into the domicile? :lol:

Looks like my original prophetic statement was spot on. As usual ;)

Edited by save2600

I think you'll have to be facing the opposite direction from your description if I'm going to be able to insert a coin. :ponder: I've got my rolls of aluminum slugs ready to go though!

On a serious note, yes, you have been very wise in the ways of arcade games if you have been smart enough to purchase a dolly before moving anything around. :D I think most of us learned that lesson the HARD way....bringing an SI cabinet down a flight of 25 stairs with no dolly or casters taught me quickly for sure!

• Like 1

bringing an SI cabinet down a flight of 25 stairs with no dolly or casters taught me quickly for sure!

:lol:

OUCH!

(was never that stupid or ill prepared, but I know a couple in their 50's that are suffering now after like-minded maneuvers) .

They didn't need to reproduce anyway. Got enough dolts running smack blindly into each other as it is today. :rolling:

Edited by save2600

Yeah, I have 3 machines I had to bring down from the U-Haul when I moved.. not fun. They have to be considerably more than 300 lbs each. Get some cocktails; lots easier to move around. Oh, and stairs are pretty much out of the question.

Yeah, I have 3 machines I had to bring down from the U-Haul when I moved.. not fun. They have to be considerably more than 300 lbs each. Get some cocktails; lots easier to move around. Oh, and stairs are pretty much out of the question.

Oh cocktail, shmocktail...I like a challenge! Although I certainly wouldn't kick a coktail cab out of my bedroom if one showed up :-) If you have to move again, give me a call. Hopefully I will be a semi-skilled amateur arcade hauler by then!!