IGNORED

Remember 'Megaroids'?

Erm the 'best Asteroids clone'/remake would be Super Stardust (AGA for Amiga and 1996 for PC-DOS) and nothing comes close, not even the PS3/PSP versions :)

Don't have any Amiga's, so its just fine on my Mega STE or Falcon. :)

Awesome game though, regardless...love the tunnel sections.

Blasteroids is the best, surely? That game was great! ;)

Stardust never did it for me, just seemed to far removed in terms of feel from the original concept. Megaroids was a great little game though, had a lot of fun with it when I first got my ST :)

I own the actuall arcade Blasteroids. It is fun indeed.

Blasteroids is the best, surely? That game was great! ;)

Stardust never did it for me, just seemed to far removed in terms of feel from the original concept. Megaroids was a great little game though, had a lot of fun with it when I first got my ST :)

I own the actuall arcade Blasteroids. It is fun indeed.

Nice, I've only played the ST version, does the arcade have that irritating music (the only downside of the game) playing over and over as well?

Erm the 'best Asteroids clone'/remake would be Super Stardust (AGA for Amiga and 1996 for PC-DOS) and nothing comes close, not even the PS3/PSP versions :)

Ps3 version is better in my opinion.

Fair enough. It's nice but they opted to not do the special missions or tunnel sequences, the variety was what made it great IMO. Also you need to purchase the original Amiga AGA disk version music separately, which again IMO is just the most amazing soundtrack any game ever had in the history of computer games :)

• 1 month later...