IGNORED

First game of the new year

t.skid

:D

[i have both Pinball Fantasies and Ruiner... I have played Ruiner more.]

I have to agree, I played Ruiner much more than PF. I know it got slated in reviews, but I just loved the Ruiner table, but don't actually think as much of the Tower one.

Just my 2 cents

Gaztee :twisted:

As for my first game will be Atari Karts, but not until I have finished my Uni assignments :(

The first game I played of 2003 was Animal Crossing! I just had to see the fireworks and get the present from Tortimer (which sucked, was hoping for an NES title). Second was StarWars Racer Revenge for the PS2 because I'm going to be reviewing it in the first issue of my e-fanzine.

Tony, my first BEST game of the New Year was "Battlemorph", which I acquired just a week ago. You were dead on in that other thread -- it's an excellent game!! :)

Halo is king. All other games are just "okay" in comparison!

David: I love Battlemorph :) I put it on hold 'cause I need to buy the memory track :D

T-Bird: Halo? Better than Battlesphere? :D ;)

Tony, my first BEST game of the New Year was "Battlemorph", which I acquired just a week ago. You were dead on in that other thread -- it's an excellent game!! :)

David: I love Battlemorph :) I put it on hold 'cause I need to buy the memory track :D

Halo is a different genre of game, so they can't be compared on even terms. However, I'd say they got an awful lot of the new things they were trying to do "just right". It's really hard to get things perfect on a first try, so the game is really good.

I'm a poor judge of comparing to BattleSphere, because having to playtest a game so much kinda ruins the fun factor of playing a game from start to finish outof the box.

Halo is a different genre of game, so they can't be compared on even terms. However, I'd say they got an awful lot of the new things they were trying to do "just right". It's really hard to get things perfect on a first try, so the game is really good.

I'm a poor judge of comparing to BattleSphere, because having to playtest a game so much kinda ruins the fun factor of playing a game from start to finish outof the box.

I also see Halo, but it don't hook me too much. Game is really good, anyway. About new games for PCs, I enjoyed GP4 and Wolfenstein (played in multiplayer on the 'net is great).