IGNORED

High Score Club 9.19 - Front Line

Ze_ro

Next High Score Club Game  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game Would You Like To See Next Week?

• The Earth Dies Screaming (20th Century Fox) [New to HSC]
    • Marine Wars (Konami) [New to HSC]
    • Night Driver (Atari) [New to HSC]
    • Entombed (US Games) [New to HSC]
    • Fire Fighter (Imagic) [New to HSC]
    • Qb (Xype) [New to HSC]

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Didn't have a chance to play this morning; top score from last night: 8000.

I'll wait to post a picture until I crack 10K.

Thanks for the advice, JacobZu7zu7... I figured out my problem, and found a beneficial error when attacking the fort.

Though my shots from the foot soldier looked like they were reaching the fort, it turns out you have to be MUCH closer for them to register and trigger the fort's destruction than the actual displayed shot distance.

Also, if you're in a tank that's destroyed and you jump to safety, the program will switch your shot IN-TRANSIT from tank fire to foot soldier fire, thus making it appear that I could only kill the fort when I was myself hit.

Moderate score increase and reached my first score to beat!

Level four is tough. Some of it is luck in where the enemies appear and when. I almost make it to the end, but those speedy tanks can be a real bitch. I really want to get to level five and see what it's like.

Moderate score increase and reached my first score to beat!

Level four is tough. Some of it is luck in where the enemies appear and when. I almost make it to the end, but those speedy tanks can be a real bitch. I really want to get to level five and see what it's like.

Nice score, Stan.

If I recall correctly, there is no level 5. I think it miight go back to level 1 after level 4, but I'm not sure.

Nice score, Stan.

If I recall correctly, there is no level 5. I think it miight go back to level 1 after level 4, but I'm not sure.

Thanks! Your score seems pretty untouchable though. Enemy appearance is a bit part of how far you make it. If it does go back to level one, that would be rather nice because otherwise both you and I screwed ourselves on getting bonus points! Should have started out with 1000 for my first post!

I'm in the same boat. I only looked at this page today. But I can get the other bonus points. Thankfully I can post a photo of a friend and not just a family member as trying to give instructions to my parents on how to take a picture of the framed photo of my grandfather in his WWI uniform and send it to me via email would have been a major pain in the butt. Here is a photo of my friend and co-worker Tim with his Army buddies in front of a fuel tanker. He is the tall one on the right.

post-2105-0-86332800-1311459340_thumb.jpg

Funny, I didn't realize those blue rectangles are tanks the first time I played. I thought they were planks so I walked over them but then I thought they were in strange locations, and would I need to walk over them. :lol:

post-2105-0-11761700-1311461172_thumb.jpg

Edited by Miss 2600

Here is my Grandpa. He was a Pilot in World war 2.

I see the resemblance, I bet he'd be good at Time Pilot.

:cool:

lol, maybe. I think he might be the only person I know who could figure out how to play Space Shuttle from activision,lol. I hope we never have to compete in that game. Not even sure if you can score points.

Edited by Frostbite76

Here is my Grandpa. He was a Pilot in World war 2.

I see the resemblance, I bet he'd be good at Time Pilot.

:cool:

lol, maybe. I think he might be the only person I know who could figure out how to play Space Shuttle from activision,lol. I hope we never have to compete in that game. Not even sure if you can score points.

Cool, he played Atari too. Space Shuttle haha, yeah that's complicated... I never owned that game.

One of the few Activision titles I don't have.

I'm not sure if I can post a pic bonus... most my family were ranchers or farmers in the day.

Don't know, I do have a couple friends and a cousin who joined marines, but

I don't have the pictures (I don't think)?

If the voting system stays, I'm pretty sure we wont be playing Space Shuttle ;) lol.