IGNORED

New Vegas and loading times...

ydcl

Hi all,

I bought about a month or so ago Fallout New Vegas for the 360, I have been playing Fallout 3 for PC for a year now and never had to worry about loading times when walking through doors and stuff. At 1st I though it was because my new 360 slim had no hard drive but the 4gb saving space that comes with it. I then ordered a case from Dealextreme.com and added my old 20gb hard drive to it. now I have 11gb available on my hard drive and it still does that stupid loading time whenever I walk through doors. It is very annoying... Is this a console thing or does it load so much on the PC version also?

FYI: I started a new game and chose the 20gb hard drive as the saving point.

Cheers,

Yan

http://www.ehow.com/how_6736832_install-game-xbox-360.html

1 Power on the console with a controller attached and insert your game disc into the drive.

2 Go to the Xbox 360 dashboard by pressing the center logo button on your controller. Usually the game boots up right away, so you'll need to manually get back to the Xbox 360 dashboard.

3 Scroll down to the "My Xbox" menu, then scroll over to the right until you reach the "Game Library" option. Press the "A" button on your controller to select it.

4 Find your game on the menu that pops up and select it with the "Y" button, then highlight and select "Install to Hard Drive" with the "A" button. The console will then rip the game to your hard drive, a process that can take several minutes. Once finished, every time you play the game your console will read the information off the hard drive instead of the disc.

• Like 3

http://www.ehow.com/how_6736832_install-game-xbox-360.html

1 Power on the console with a controller attached and insert your game disc into the drive.

2 Go to the Xbox 360 dashboard by pressing the center logo button on your controller. Usually the game boots up right away, so you'll need to manually get back to the Xbox 360 dashboard.

3 Scroll down to the "My Xbox" menu, then scroll over to the right until you reach the "Game Library" option. Press the "A" button on your controller to select it.

4 Find your game on the menu that pops up and select it with the "Y" button, then highlight and select "Install to Hard Drive" with the "A" button. The console will then rip the game to your hard drive, a process that can take several minutes. Once finished, every time you play the game your console will read the information off the hard drive instead of the disc.

Thanks a bunch, I have it installing to my hard drive right now. :thumbsup:

• Like 1