IGNORED

SDrive NUXX Orders Begin 04-Aug-2011 @ 14:00 EDT

c0nsumer

Just a slight bump / reminder that orders for assembled and parts-kit SDrive NUXXs will be accepted on Thursday, August 4th, 2011 beginning at 2:00pm Eastern Daylight Time (2011-08-04 @ 14:00 UTC-4). That's only 3 days and ~6 hours from now!

Additionally, one lucky buyer will have the chance (if desired) to get their SDrive NUXX fitted with yellow keycaps instead of the usual black. Due to a cock-up with Digi-Key not shipping me the correct quantities of parts I am short two black keycaps. While I'm going to pursue getting replacements, I figured that one of you may want to have yellow keycaps fitted instead.

Therefore, when placing your if you'd like yellow keycaps, just let me know! Only the first person to submit an order this way will get such keycaps, so hurry up and let me know if you want yours to be a little unique. (If no one is interested in yellow keycaps I'll just fit the replacements black ones and it'll look just like the rest.)

There is something wrong with the Google checkout options, even after adding the International Shipping option it wouldn't allow me to place an order to be shipped to my Canadian address. I was attempting to order 2 PCB/end panels/Mega8.

This is the message it generates:

nuxx.net does not ship to this address via Google Checkout

You do not currently have any valid shipping methods.

Update: Steve fixed it and I have successfully placed my order :thumbsup: :)

Edited by BillC

[quote name=c0nsumer' timestamp='1311864022' post='2335991'

IMG_3504.jpg

SDrive NUXX Ordering Page

After placing item in cart and clicking Googlecheck out is sends me to a merchant test screen stating that in cannot process orders. Any help on this problem?

Mike

Do a shift-reload on the main page. You probably have a cached copy of the inactivate page which sent orders to a non-functional sandbox.

Just a slight bump / reminder that orders for assembled and parts-kit SDrive NUXXs will be accepted on Thursday, August 4th, 2011 beginning at 2:00pm Eastern Daylight Time (2011-08-04 @ 14:00 UTC-4). That's only 3 days and ~6 hours from now!

Additionally, one lucky buyer will have the chance (if desired) to get their SDrive NUXX fitted with yellow keycaps instead of the usual black. Due to a cock-up with Digi-Key not shipping me the correct quantities of parts I am short two black keycaps. While I'm going to pursue getting replacements, I figured that one of you may want to have yellow keycaps fitted instead.

Therefore, when placing your if you'd like yellow keycaps, just let me know! Only the first person to submit an order this way will get such keycaps, so hurry up and let me know if you want yours to be a little unique. (If no one is interested in yellow keycaps I'll just fit the replacements black ones and it'll look just like the rest.)

There is something wrong with the Google checkout options, even after adding the International Shipping option it wouldn't allow me to place an order to be shipped to my Canadian address. I was attempting to order 2 PCB/end panels/Mega8.

This is the message it generates:

nuxx.net does not ship to this address via Google Checkout

You do not currently have any valid shipping methods.

Okay, sorrya bout this. I'll figure out what's up with the international shipping stuff.

International orders are now working. I'm very sorry about that.

Apparently when I was playing around with defining shipping methods the only one I created (domestic flat rate for $0) became the only shipping option. I've since removed that option and international orders appear to be processing successfully now.

Looks like I actually got an order in. Thought I would miss out by being late to the game. How do we know if I am actually going to get one?

I will cancel your order and let you know if you didn't get one. I can tell you that everyone who has ordered as of this moment is getting one, though. :D

(That means no, they aren't sold out yet.)

OK, I have just managed to order one but still wouldn't allow me to add any extra shipping so how do you want me to pay the extra $10.00?

Also, will there be a list to confirm those successful in ordering?

I'll email you about this directly.

I won't do a public list of names since I promoted this outside of AtariAge as well (and I want to respect people's privacy), but I'll be emailing those who didn't get in and shutting down the store when that happens. As of right now neither the kits nor complete devices are sold out so you've definitely got one.

Looks like I actually got an order in. Thought I would miss out by being late to the game. How do we know if I am actually going to get one?

I will cancel your order and let you know if you didn't get one. I can tell you that everyone who has ordered as of this moment is getting one, though. :D

(That means no, they aren't sold out yet.)

Awesome. Looks like I got one then?

Order date: Aug 4, 2011 2:19 PM EDT (from my Google checkout.)

I have been wanting this baby for the longest time!!!

Got my order in without problem..let's see if I actually get one. (it's a $150 item, pretty sure they haven't sold out just quite yet, though they will go soon enough. ;) )

Thanks for the order! And yes, you'll get one. 17 orders submitted in the first hour with some people ordering multiple items, but they aren't sold out yet.

Got my order in without problem..let's see if I actually get one. (it's a $150 item, pretty sure they haven't sold out just quite yet, though they will go soon enough. ;) )

Thanks for the order! And yes, you'll get one. 17 orders submitted in the first hour with some people ordering multiple items, but they aren't sold out yet.

Do I get a ribbon for being #1?

Do I get a ribbon for being #1?

Were you the one reloading the page from an iPhone in the seconds before the page went live?

I just got caught up on child support, and paid off the credit card that those last abortions were charged to, and now there's a new run of Sdrive NUXX and I must have. Debt ceiling raised.

I bought last year (or was it 2009?) Now I can use my Sdrive NUXX without worrying that if (heaven forbid) something should happen to it, I'll have to be without.

These aren't exactly free, but I can tell you that the last 1.5-to-2 years that I've had one, it's HANDS DOWN the best Atari peripheral I've ever had. I mean if they took all the memory expansions and gizmos (etc) and just left me with a 48K machine AND SDRIVE NUXX, I would bitch minimally.

:)

I just got caught up on child support, and paid off the credit card that those last abortions were charged to, and now there's a new run of Sdrive NUXX and I must have. Debt ceiling raised.

I bought last year (or was it 2009?) Now I can use my Sdrive NUXX without worrying that if (heaven forbid) something should happen to it, I'll have to be without.

These aren't exactly free, but I can tell you that the last 1.5-to-2 years that I've had one, it's HANDS DOWN the best Atari peripheral I've ever had. I mean if they took all the memory expansions and gizmos (etc) and just left me with a 48K machine AND SDRIVE NUXX, I would bitch minimally.

forget that... i just took the kids with me when I left... it was cheaper, more work, but cheaper...

:')

sloopy.

After I ordered, I was wondering if it went through (sold out? etc.?)

So I added 30 to my cart, and went to checkout and although I didn't continue and actually charge the $4500 (hah), it didn't "error" on me!

Hmmmmm......sold out, or "in before the lock?"

Were you the one reloading the page from an iPhone in the seconds before the page went live?

No Apple stuff for me :) I only refreshed the store twice, and it was from a PC running Firefox. I set a reminder at 1:45 and just sat there watching. I was in a nasty meeting at work, getting seriously pissed (and ganged up on by 5 people) but it all worked out in the end. I got my way at work for once, and I got my parts.