IGNORED

Mike Commodore 64

Nice!! I have had my eye on getting one of these baseball jerseys with a big 64 on the back. I need to follow through with that.

That's pretty funny. Now if we can only get Miroslav Šatan to play for the Devils.

Let's Go Flyers!!

Unfortunately, inaccurate thread. He was seriously considering 64 but went with 22.

Commodore himself talked about his decision via Twitter Wednesday afternoon:

I guess word is out that I will be wearing 22 this year. It was a really tough decision that I went back and forth on many times ... wearing 64 would have been neat and cool, but I just didn't feel like this was the right year to do it. In my opinion getting an ... opportunity to play in Detroit is a special thing, and I felt like I needed to wear a # that is special to me. 22 is that # for me ... I really appreciate the interest and support the #64 generated, I wish @Commodore64 all the best with there computers, as a matter a fact I ... am going to order one when I get to Detroit, and I will get in touch with @wyshynski about the $64 pledges, and I will match it and donate ... money to charity. Which charity that is I don't know yet, but I will figure it that out in sept when I get to Detroit.

Edited by LocalH

• 2 weeks later...

Ah too bad.

Not really..

For a bit there, I was worried that I might actually be ever so slightly interested in hockey..

Glad that's past..

;-)

desiv

Give it a chance. Sure it doesn't have shiny things going left really fast like Nascar or the homoerotica of large sweaty men wrestling but we like it up here :P