IGNORED

FS: Rarish Atari 2600 Carts (Obelix & others)

ntavio

All in good condition.

You can see the condition of the games in the pictures.

Shipping will be $5.25 and $2 each additional game within the continental U.S.

Paypal only.

Still available

Tempest CIB (Jaguar) - $25

Xevious Repro - $20

Obelix (PAL) - $25

Gas Hog (PAL) - $20

SOLD: Garfield, Glib, Miner 2049er II, Miner 2049er, Chase the Chuckwagon, Mr. Do's Castle, Atari Video Cube, and Gravitar

PM if interested. Thanks for looking.

post-1351-0-61235900-1311998476_thumb.jpg

post-1351-0-18752700-1311998597_thumb.jpg

post-1351-0-65684100-1311998653_thumb.jpg

post-1351-0-42515200-1311998713_thumb.jpg

post-1351-0-30151100-1311998836_thumb.jpg

post-1351-0-74670900-1311998895_thumb.jpg

What's the going rate on Waterworld these days?

http://atari2600.com/priceguide/ :thumbsup:

I don't know what to think about that price guide, but at those prices I might be looking to sell my collection soon. Someone who keeps up with prices better then I fill me in here, how close if this price guide?

I don't know what to think about that price guide, but at those prices I might be looking to sell my collection soon. Someone who keeps up with prices better then I fill me in here, how close if this price guide?

It is not that bad of a price guide.

It shows the TREND status of an item. It doesn't account for all carts sold or traded... just ones on ebay for the most part.

So Waterworld's trend/worth is roughly $75. But that also depends on who wants it at that time. Ebay tends to get higher end prices than you'd get from a For Sale thread in this marketplace.

That's about where a loose SQ:WW seems to be falling around these days on eBay, +/- for condition, interest of bidders, and so on. Yes, there are people who think it is worth more, but isn't that the way with a lot of stuff? A few years ago, I tracked it for an entire year and came up with a lower figure.

Anyhow, the price guide is an okay guide, but it's just that, a guide, so it's best to use it in conjunction with other guides and your own market research.

That's about where a loose SQ:WW seems to be falling around these days on eBay, +/- for condition, interest of bidders, and so on. Yes, there are people who think it is worth more, but isn't that the way with a lot of stuff? A few years ago, I tracked it for an entire year and came up with a lower figure.

Anyhow, the price guide is an okay guide, but it's just that, a guide, so it's best to use it in conjunction with other guides and your own market research.

Exactly, it is just a guide. But it is a starting point. The page describes how the guide works and importantly about the price trend.

So take a look, make your conclusion, and make an offer. :D

Good price on Texas, very fair. You never answered my question about Gas Hog. How can I know if my TV will play it? Is there any way, or should I just take the plunge?

One way of knowing is if your TV is an older model with the V-hold knob, it probably will play PAL games. The issue isn't the signal but the vertical roll of the screen.

Hopefully someone can verify or dispute this, but I think that newer TVs don't have regional compatibility issues like PAL only or NTSC only.

• 3 weeks later...