IGNORED

Filthy balls - a few challenges ...

corrected patterns.PNG

Ah yes, it was early morning here, so I apparently wasn't all straight.

Looks painfully beautiful. I guess I'm a sucker for TI graphics. Have to get into GIMP, as it seems to do what PSP6 does. PSP6 starts in a blink of an eye (on modern equipment), while Photoshop (uptodate) takes time. I know of a great TI artist using PSP4, I guess real life has kept him away a bit (please don't feel bad about that).

Great work ! And thanks for the updated code.

:)

Pyramid challenge

We could have a solution with balls being placed randomly wherever possible. And we could have a solution with a ball again being placed randomly and then rolling into place or out of the view.

The first solution, characters only, will need 16 character definitions excluding the space character. The second solution, the sprite solution, will need an additional 2 characters excluding space characters (of which there will be 6 for use with sprites).

The "sprite"-ball will actually consist of 4 sprites. 1 sprite for the black parts and 3 sprites for the green. The main sprites, body of ball, reuse patterns from the characters, and then two sprites need 5 pixels each.

balls0006_zps525eaa33.png

:)

Edited by sometimes99er

• 7 months later...