IGNORED

eBay - Top Atari Sales 2011 Apr-Jul

fibrewire

Current Market Value of Atari collectibles on eBay

This is from Terapeak right? Interesting results - I always wondered what eBay was doing with the huge amount of market data they collect. Do you get charged per report/query or is subscription based?

subscription based. It's great when you want to see what sold for an entire year, 90 days at a time. I use the service frequently to explore legitimate low-ball offers on all kinds of stuff.

For example, here is a search for '810' in the 'Vintage Computing' section:

eBay - Top 810 Sales 2011 Apr-Jul.pdf.pdf

subscription based. It's great when you want to see what sold for an entire year, 90 days at a time. I use the service frequently to explore legitimate low-ball offers on all kinds of stuff.

For example, here is a search for '810' in the 'Vintage Computing' section:

Interesting! Could you please run a query on "Synapse" for the last year or two? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Bump of a very useful thread and with the hopes that the OP has the time to put together the Intellivision list.

Intellivision - May 25 to August 20

I'm glad there aren't criminals that use TeraPeak to craft searches for rare collectible items. For example, one could list an Intellivision Spiker Super Pro for $800 BIN, and make off with the cash using a stolen identity.

The perils of the internet...

Intellivision.pdf

• Like 3

Bump of a very useful thread and with the hopes that the OP has the time to put together the Intellivision list.

Intellivision - May 25 to August 20

I'm glad there aren't criminals that use TeraPeak to craft searches for rare collectible items. For example, one could list an Intellivision Spiker Super Pro for $800 BIN, and make off with the cash using a stolen identity.

The perils of the internet...

Thanks! I wonder how well eBay would cover a buyer for an $800 scam.