IGNORED

st gear for sale

ROOP

mags/cover disks (st format/user/action)

videomaster (picture/sound editor)

band in a box

replay 4

quartet

st internal keyboards (uk/ger)

1040stf/fm

4 meg stfm + high rez monitor+ mouse

st owners manual

scart - st monitor lead

sm125 monitor lead

monitor switch box

mouse/joystick extensions

stfm discovery pack box!

falcon vga adaptor + 4 meg memory card

atari st monitor lead for philips cm8833mkII .

st casings

uk based p+p applies

hello

i have 30 mags with 20 cover disks (maybe more disks)....

i'm in the uk, if you wanted them all i imagine the postage may be a bit. but you can have the lot for £20?......tell me what you think - i'm open to reasonable offers>

regards

rupert

hello

i'm in surrey myself!.....you can have the keyboard (with working mouse port!) inclusive of postage for £10.....?....or..i work in croydon so if it's not too far for you. you could come and collect it......

thankx

rupert

hello

i'm in surrey myself!.....you can have the keyboard (with working mouse port!) inclusive of postage for £10.....?....or..i work in croydon so if it's not too far for you. you could come and collect it......

thankx

rupert

Done, thanks.

Paypal ok? Nochex? or I could send a paper cheque, but thats too low tech hehe.

hello again

you could send a cheque or cash if you want (as long as it's wrapped up in a letter should be ok....if you send cash i'll send the keyboard same day)...for £10...i don't have paypal or anything like that...(haven't got that far yet!)...anyway so here's my address ..don't forget to include your name and address!...thanks....

< personal information redacted >

Okies, a cheque shall be on its way to you today (I dont ever send cash).

You might want to check out paypal and/or nochex if you buy and sell stuff over the net. In essence you tell them your bank details (they are trustable hehe), and then you can withdraw money from your account and transfer it into other peoples). For example my last auction, the payment was in my bank no more than 10 minutes after the auction ended.

edit: Oh and if you do sign up for paypal, put my email in the referer field and I get 5 usd free ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The keyboard arrived today, looks to be in great condition, a couple of keys had small marks on them which came off easily. I havnt yet plugged it in to test but I hope to be wizzing arround in interphase as soon as I finish all the other things I have to do. who knows, with a mouse port that works I might actually get to finish it some day. Anyways, this is the AtariAge equivalent of an eBay positive rating.