IGNORED

Games don't work on multicart

bigferret

Help!

I received my multicart from Sean today and was bummed to find that at least a third of the games don't work. This includes, Pacman, Xari Arena, Space Dungeon and many, many more. The Atari logo will come up on the "bad" games, but when the game screen should appear there's nothing but gibberish. :(

Has anyone else had this happen, or could there be a problem with my 5200 two port?

The games that work are fine and are a blast, but I'm bummed about those that won't work.....

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Well I've cleaned the contacts and emailed Sean - both to no avail. I'm sure Sean is busy so I'm not concerned that I haven't heard back from him.

What does bum me out is the inability to play all the cool games. Seriously, Centipede, Space Dungeon, Star Raiders, Joust, Ms. Pacman, et al - don't work and I've been dying to try them. I even ordered the joystick holder for Space Dungeon and now I can't play it......

On a brighter note, Robotron is way cool with the dual sticks. I think it looks better than the 7800 version, it just doesn't play quite as smoothly.

But hey, Gorf works fine. :D