IGNORED

Tron Wiimote doesn't like Nunchuk

So I have one of these Tron Wiimotes but it has been acting weird lately and of course I threw away the receipt for it, naturally.

Last night I discovered that the problem is it just doesn’t like being plugged into a nunchuk. I thought maybe the batteries were low but even on brand new batteries, the Tron Wiimote does this weird thing where it will press the A button for you even if you don’t want it to. But if I unplug the nunchuk it never does it, even with low batteries. Very odd. And I tried two different nunchuk's so I know it's not that side of the connection.

Anyone else have this issue? I'm wondering if it's a defect of my unit or a design flaw they all have.

Disney-PDP-TRON-Wii-remote-controller.jpg

Edited by ComputerSpaceFan

• 1 month later...

Is that controller made by PDP? If so, I haven't used any of their controllers but their Headbanger Headset is a really a well made product.

If the Tron controller is made by Mad Katz, then any performance problems you experience are normal as the Call of Duty Wii-mote/Nunchuk that MK released was very, very poorly rated.

Mendon

Does the store you bought it from still have any in stock? You could purchase one and return this in it's place with that receipt If you've only had it for a short while.

If you've been using it for months, it wouldn't be ethical to go that route. But if it's new and your only problem is a missing receipt, it doesn't seem out of line to do that.