IGNORED

Apple Pipp!n

Chris Leach

Never had one, or even seen one.

About 10-15 miles away from me is a Apple Reseller that has a museum of old apple stuff. Lisa, II, Just about all Apple stuff. The only thing they don't have (or at least I haven't seen) is a Pippin and a Apple I.

I have a Japanese Pippin ATMARK. A boxed American @WORLD was on Ebay recently but I think it was missing cables so I didn't bother with it.

I have a new in box Japanese Pippin also. Wouldnt have bothered but got a good deal. The "american" @world on ebay are actually black japanese version with just the console box, missing the other 2 inner boxes and the main outer box. Finding a black controller to match is near impossible or expensive.

I have a new in box Japanese Pippin also. Wouldnt have bothered but got a good deal. The "american" @world on ebay are actually black japanese version with just the console box, missing the other 2 inner boxes and the main outer box. Finding a black controller to match is near impossible or expensive.

There must have been a warehouse find on those, there was a large cache of them recently on ebay. I didn't go for it, but I'm sure in like 5 years you can sell it for 5x as much.

I have a black pippin, I think it's an @world, not sure though. The keyboard/touchpad accessory on mine doesn't work, but I just like burning images, putting them in the pippin, and laughing about how bad they are. It is an interesting system for sure.