IGNORED

Keyboard for the console ?

ozma wars

hi

I see this on Ebay :

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2608361740991?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260836174099&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I asked more info but the seller simply added a photo more, not replied my question. Keyboard seem auto-built. I am not interested but may be you are in ...

ciao

I'm 100% sure that the keyboard is not for ColecoVision, nor is it related to the ColecoVision in any way. If it were for ColecoVision, the connector at the back of the keyboard unit would be a female 60-pin connector. The seller just got them all mixed up and doesn't know what the keyboard is for.

I do find it strange that the keyboard doesn't have any model sticker on it...

It's not just a keyboard but a computer itself of course, like most 80s computers. I've seen it a few times but the name doesn't spring to mind right now, I'll see if I can refresh my memory on wikipedia or somewhere...

edit: no, I'm horribly wrong. It IS just a keyboard, designed for the Spectrum. Probably the Speccy itself is also residing in the case.

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/hardware/feat14.html

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseekid.cgi?id=1000123

Edited by McVenco