IGNORED

.pal file equivalent to Altirra "Authentic NTSC"

Shannon

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were asking about PAL settings, not .pal file.

EDIT2: Here's a workaround: Run Atari800 side-to-side with Altirra and run some program that displays a full palette on both. Adjust Atari800's palette (Display settings) until they match. The use "Display settings->Save current palette".

Edited by Kr0tki

• 4 months later...

Hey I know it's been a whle but I was using this today (finally) and in Hero on the level that is colors of grey (level 4?) I noticed sections of wall missing. :( So one of the colors is turning out as black? This was happening in my atarixlbox.. so I'll try it on a PC emu when I get a chance. My flash drive kinda got massacred over christmas so it may be a few days.

Thanks.. that's pretty nice however.. try altirra's "authentic NTSC" mode in abracadabra and look at the color of the playfield while in game and you will see what I mean. It's more "orangish".. Most palettes or attempts on my part can either reproduce that correctly or the title screen of Abracadabra.. but not both.

The pallete provided above by phaeron gets those right but then I noticed that on level 4 of Hero some walls were missing... :(