IGNORED

Electrocop Questions

bergbros

I posted below on how I thought Electrocop was a disappointing game. I play it though it is frustrating me right now. I saw the key to the doors in the cheats section of AtariAge and what is behind them on each level and I know the end of the game is on level 5. I know that to get to level 5 you have to get to level eight, then six, then five. The problem is, I have been playing the damn thing and I don't know how to get to level eight. I thought the exit to it was on level 12, but the exit takes you back to level eleven. Am I missing an exit on level 12? Is it on ten? Level 4? The key does not mention anywhere the exit to level 8. I even did the extreme measure of trying to map the levels just so that I can keep track of things. That is no easy task. It helps me to burn through these levels in this order, 1, 2,3,7,9,11,12. This is where I get stuck.

Oh, BTW, there is series of laser gates on level three down a hall way. I struggled through it and found there is absolutely nothing of any worth. What a burn job.

I answered myself. The exit to eighth level is on level 12 to the right. It was a bitch to find. So, you can get to the end on level 5 and you can bypass levels 3,4 and 10 completely.

The ending to Elctrocop is LAME. No boss monster to fight, just meeting your clone brother who tells you the real enemy is Megacorp. That is another reason why this game is disappointing. That and if you do not know the door codes, you have to wait an interminable time for the doors to open. The enemies are pretty easy to destroy and lack diversity. I would have to say this game is up there as the most disappointing the Lynx has other than Hard Drivin, A.P.B. and Cyberball. It is really just a glorified maze game with pretty graphics.