IGNORED

Just got my first haul from the AA store....

gorfcadet

Super Pac Man, Dungeon, and Berzerk VE... and that was the most fun I have had with my Atari EVER! Thank you AA community for making some awesome games. Now I'm really gonna stock up when I win the lottery or ya know pay off my car at least. ;) So what next? Any advice and why? Pac Man Collection and Jr are both on my short list as is Beef Drop.

• Like 3

Super Pac Man, Dungeon, and Berzerk VE... and that was the most fun I have had with my Atari EVER! Thank you AA community for making some awesome games. Now I'm really gonna stock up when I win the lottery or ya know pay off my car at least. ;) So what next? Any advice and why? Pac Man Collection and Jr are both on my short list as is Beef Drop.

If you like Punch-Out I highly recommend K.O. Cruiser (2600), and I will definitely second your motion for Beef Drop. I really enjoy Star Fire (2600), used to play that semi obscure Exidy game at my hometown arcade all the time, great translation.

• Like 1

Al's been making up for lost time - filling peoples stockings and fulfilling desires. lol

As previously mentioned, K.O. Cruiser is awesome. My favorites include A-VCS-Tec, Strat-O-Gems, Thrust! and Juno First. Really, you can't go wrong with any of modern 2600 homebrews in the store today. Buy with confidence! :)

• Like 1

All great choices. I would definitely agree with the Collection, Jr, and Beef Drop. Also B*nq, or however it's spelled. (The Q*bert game).

Then, of course, there's Space Duel, Asteroids Deluxe, Space Invaders, and Failsafe. (all 7800).

Just, for the sake of ease, get all the games Bob made. :D You won't be sorry.

I also agree with the mentions of K.O. Cruiser and Ladybug for 2600.

• Like 1

Dungeon is really fun so far... is there a thread for tips on that game? I tried a search but I got 4000 instances. KO looks really cool and PM Collection looks stellar (want an XM version of that one but may not be able to wait).

I'm trying to convince my brother we should work on an Advance Wars style game or a Plants Vs Zombies clone together since he went to school for this stuff, but its nigh impossible to get him interested in anything. So until then, I shall be content to play other people's games

Ladybug does look interesting. I've never played it before so it would be new.

Dungeon is really fun so far... is there a thread for tips on that game? I tried a search but I got 4000 instances. KO looks really cool and PM Collection looks stellar (want an XM version of that one but may not be able to wait).

I'm trying to convince my brother we should work on an Advance Wars style game or a Plants Vs Zombies clone together since he went to school for this stuff, but its nigh impossible to get him interested in anything. So until then, I shall be content to play other people's games

Ladybug does look interesting. I've never played it before so it would be new.

have you ever played adventure? if so, i suggest byte knights evil magician returns if he has any left. so what do you think of super pacman? i have it ordered but am not able to play it yet.