IGNORED

Not ALL Atari - But this I gotta share!

trusty

Several month ago I did a couple warehouse raids. 1 was about an hour from my house, had to make 2 trips in a 24' truck. Got 30 or 40 videos, 20 or so pins (all em), and 4 or 5 em arcades for right at $1000.00 total with truck rental, lunch, and fuel. All machines were originals. White sided Galaga, Defender, Asteroids, Moon Patrol, etc, etc. About 90% still worked. The other one was about a hour away again. Got 20 EM machines from the 50's-70's for $500.00 total with truck rental/fuel. It was very interesting. The EM machines were in an old roller skating rink that closed back in the 70's after operating since the 50's. It still had the well worn wooden floor. The machines were all lined up along one side of the floor where they originally stood back when they were used. I have most of them restored/working now. Got some misc pictures here:

http://www2.netdoor.com/~vannoys/games

W O W !!!!!!!!

Jim, you just lived out my dream!! I would love to come across a find like that!! Would love to see some before & after pics! GREAT FIND and great job....

Tell me, do you come across alot of tokens or quarters when cleaning out the cabinets? I'm beginning to develop quite the collection of tokens!

I'm truly envious!

I probably have 40 or 50 tokens I have removed from machines over the last couple years. Probably found 40-50 dollars worth of quarters and other change. The best "coin find" I have had was from a 5 cent 1930's or 40's Coke machine that was in my Grandfathers Texaco station. I use to get Cokes out of it all the time when I was a kid. My dad gave me the machine a few years ago. I was cleaning it up and found about 20 Buffalo nickels, 10-15 Mercury dimes, a few V nickels, and some other misc coins. The machine still works great and is sitting in my gameroom.