IGNORED

anybody familiar with gravis joysticks?

badbrad

I have that same joystick but for the PC, great analog stick. Wish I had it for Atari, altough I do play 5200 games with it through an adapter :)

On my stick, those small side knobs allow you to specify each buttons' function. Like you can switch button 1 and button 2 assignments. The bigger knobs on the front and back are to set the degree of self-centering, and to adjust the analog reading.

here's a pic of the one I have, again, high quality stick. Where did you pick yours up from? If it was an online dealer I would love to see if they had any more. Thanks.

edit: Hey I just noticed that it tells you what those knobs are for right on the box: Adjustable sensitivity, adjustable spring self-centering, push button control selectors!

post-1503-1041808034_thumb.png

I have that same joystick but for the PC, great analog stick. Wish I had it for Atari, altough I do play 5200 games with it through an adapter :)

On my stick, those small side knobs allow you to specify each buttons' function. Like you can switch button 1 and button 2 assignments. The bigger knobs on the front and back are to set the degree of self-centering, and to adjust the analog reading.

Are you using a self made adaptor? or a bought one? If you made it yourself(I've seen instructions on the net) maybe you could help me out when I try to make one. The instructions looked a little too confusing for me(I have basic soldering skills, that's just about it :P ).

• 5 weeks later...