IGNORED

Do you have a game rotation?

kyle

I was thinking seems i always have some kinda atari game rotation meaning i'll have a few games i play over and over for a few days weeks what have you. I dont mean to do this just always seems to be that way are any of you the same? Right now im playing alot of road runner. california games. kangaroo. atlantis. circus atari. jungle hunt. And alot of 7800 games scarpyard dog. dig dug ms pac man. galaga. So whats in your atari rotation right now?

Believe it or not, I rotate through my entire library (of fun games, not stuff like Basic Math) every month of so. Unless I get some new games, I pretty much just put all of my games on rotation, that way I don't get burned out on one or two and never want to play them again.

large in the margin Stan :)

I dont have a set rotation just like said befor seems there is always a few games at a time i'll play then i end up rotation others in and out. I do this for my atari 2600 and 7800 only all my other systems i play a little of all my games as i only have a few games for all my other systems besides my ataris.

Believe it or not, I rotate through my entire library (of fun games, not stuff like Basic Math) every month of so. Unless I get some new games, I pretty much just put all of my games on rotation, that way I don't get burned out on one or two and never want to play them again.

I do the same thing, it is interesting as you play more games you improve at the ones you have not played in awhile.

:D