IGNORED

Master System HSC Season 2 Round 24: Cloud Master

4Ks

gfs_87272_1_1.jpg

Enter the wild, fun-filled world of Mike Chen. He's out to learn the secrets of the five lands so he can become a powerful wizard of the skies! Already he has tamed a cloud to carry him around. He has learned the art of the shooting Ki force from his fingertips! but standing against him are more wacky, zany creatures than you can shake your chopsticks at! Bird men. Flying cat heads. Pigs with guns. And flying bowls of soup! Sounds funny...but remember that each can zap you with a touch! You do have a couple of tricks up your sleeve. Collect power-up pots to fly faster and make your Ki force even more powerful! Defeat the mid-round bosses and you will earn the use of true magic...fireballs, guardian flames and bouncing bombs. Defeat the five world guardians and you'll become a Cloud Master! Fail, and you'll be locked in combat forever. Are you really going to let a flying dumpling get the best of you?

Deadline for high scores is September 29, 2011. Start on the default difficulty level, do not use continues.

Scoreboard

Cebus Capucinis 218,400

Sonic R 210,700

roadrunner 210,200

zylon 188,100

Hints & Tips

The easiest way to deal with the monkeys and soliders IMHO is to just keep getting the bottom right power the entire time. By the second level, if you haven't died, you'll be throwing really powerful bombs that wipe just about everything out. ~ Cebus Capucinis

Current HSC Points:

zylon 416

roadrunner 360

Sonic R 118

4Ks 90

feldhaus97 56

bigbee99 50

JibbaJabba 42

CRV 30

CebusCapucinis 40

patbb 22

JacobZu7zu7 20

thegoldenband 12

Edited by 4Ks

BTW, I think it's worth telling you guys that the next round is going to be Phantasy Star (not a common game), so if you don't own it now is the time to get it. It's available on GBA, Wii, PS3, X360, and PSP as well.

BTW, I think it's worth telling you guys that the next round is going to be Phantasy Star (not a common game), so if you don't own it now is the time to get it. It's available on GBA, Wii, PS3, X360, and PSP as well.

This should be interesting as the money, experience, and level max out easily.

218,400. That second boss really has quite a small hit box on him, making him very hard to defeat. The easiest way to deal with the monkeys and soliders IMHO is to just keep getting the bottom right power the entire time. By the second level, if you haven't died, you'll be throwing really powerful bombs that wipe just about everything out.

Sorry guys, I haven't been participating - I had missed out on some great games too :(

I'm hoping to get back into this - I had been away from my Master System and finally played a bit this weekend for the first time in months… (played some Alien Syndrome and Shooting Gallery) I also recently picked up a Beeshu arcade stick and Cloud Master is a perfect game to give it a try!

• 3 years later...