IGNORED

Do NOT put this in your watchbox!

stjames88

"IVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF NASTY MAIL ON HERE ABOUT MY GAME, I DID MY HOMEWORK ABOUT THEM AND WHAT THEY ARE WORTH, I WILL REPORT EVERY NASTY OR THREATENING EMAIL I GET, ASK YOURSELF IF HAVING YOUR ACCOUNT SUSPENDED IS REALLY WORTH CUSSING ME IN EMAILS"

This woman is clearly insane. I've also added this auction to my watch list.

Oh cool its on my watch list as well

Did you see her statement

" I DID MY HOMEWORK ABOUT THEM AND WHAT THEY ARE WORTH "

I wonder what her grade will be ?

I did send a message asking she does not end this auction early

as I will be bidding in the last few seconds, so if anyone is

going to try and do a side deal forget about it

• Like 2

My god HOW IS IT someone who claims to have done their homework to be so ignorant? How hard is it to compare similar products listed on Ebay?

Also, she complains about all the nasty Emails but does not think MAYBE THERE IS A REASON FOR THEM, DER!

OK, put on my watch list to lol!

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

The seller won auctions for a NES A/C adapter and RF switch box less than a month ago...identical to the ones they're including with the auction. They even go so far to say that their NES "still has the original nintendo RF switch and AC adaptor too."

This has to be a joke.

Also, she complains about all the nasty Emails but does not think MAYBE THERE IS A REASON FOR THEM, DER!

-1 As funny as this listing may be, there is NEVER a reason for nasty or threatening messages.

I didn't mean it that way, no of course there is no reason under any circumstances for nasty messages (I didn't say anything about threatening) nor did I say they we're justified, don't read read the wrong things into my comments ok thanks. My point was only that maybe she should consider that there is a reason for them (right or wrong, I was not justifying it) regardless, it indicates that maybe instead of her being so sure of herself and ignorant to the facts just maybe others might know better than her. Instead she just comes off as a know it all when in fact she knows very little.

My point was only that maybe she should consider that there is a reason for them (right or wrong, I was not justifying it) regardless, it indicates that maybe instead of her being so sure of herself and ignorant to the facts just maybe others might know better than her. Instead she just comes off as a know it all when in fact she knows very little

And that could apply to about 95% of the Ebay sellers

Dear autumn_501,

The AC adapter and RF switch for this NES are from auctions you won last month and are not original to this particular NES. Since you're the original owner of this NES, is the box included as well?

Yes and they both work perfect the ones i had were in bad shape so i wanted to make to buy original nintendo parts to ensure this game worked to its full capabilites, ive taken every precaution i could to sell this game in perfect shape, id never screw people like that, so i bought them for my piece of mind and the others who look or for the one who buys it.

- autumn_501

She just edited to:

"AND THERE WERE SOME THAT WERE PRETTY CRUEL TO SAY ARE WATCHING JUST TO LAUGH AT ME... HAPPY BIDDING AND WATCHING.."

LOL well, if this is the worst thing that's ever happened to her, then I guess it's cruel. But somehow, I doubt this is the worst she's had it.

• Like 1