IGNORED

Do NOT put this in your watchbox!

stjames88

So maybe I'm out of the loop but what does "watching" an item do on Ebay? And, how do I watch this item? Just curious. :P

Just adds it to a list in your account of "watched" items. So's you don't have to bookmark each auction page like you did in the 90's.

Edited by Rex Dart

On Sep-19-11 at 09:49:53 PDT, seller added the following information:

...(THIS IS JUST A NOTE TO ALL OF THOSE THAT SAID THEY ARE WATCHING MY ITEM JUST TO LAUGH AT ME, THATS THE MOST CRUEL AND EVIL THING YOU CAN DO TO SOMEONE).

:grin:

Did she just say thats the worst thing you could do to someone? Clearly she has no imagination :evil:

• Like 1

Crazy lady selling super rare NES!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2006523227471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200652322747&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

You know if I didn't ever use my ebay account I'd be tempted to "buy" it and then never pay, just so she could think she struck gold and then enjoy the crushing blow that is realizing no one is stupid enough to pay that much.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I guess what upsets me the most about her listing is how she calls the other NES systems on eBay reproductions. She'd better have some proof before making such a claim publicly. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't listen to her claim and let that claim hurt the other's auction, but still.... I tried to report the listing on eBay, but couldn't narrow down to the right category, and couldn't find a miscellaneous category where I could enter freeform text.

Oh well... At least she lowered the price this time. :)

Watched as well.

I'm disappointed that you can't report this item to Ebay, their system is too narrow to allow it. Per previous information in this forum, it's clear this seller purchased several of these items recently on Ebay and is claiming they are original and bought new in the eighties with the system.

I wish there was a Make Offer, so I could offer $5 or so. And frankly, I don't even know if I would pay this seller that much if s/he accepted.

Watched as well.

I'm disappointed that you can't report this item to Ebay, their system is too narrow to allow it. Per previous information in this forum, it's clear this seller purchased several of these items recently on Ebay and is claiming they are original and bought new in the eighties with the system.

I wish there was a Make Offer, so I could offer $5 or so. And frankly, I don't even know if I would pay this seller that much if s/he accepted.

Technically, any original Nintendo NES items would have been ORIGINALLY bought new by SOMEONE in the 80's, unless they came from the nintendo website at a later day :D

AX

I should message her on this one this time. If she keeps throwing herself out there she has to expect people to troll her atleast a little right....?

If you get a response, expect something that is filled with randomly capitalized letters and odd misspellings that is frustratingly difficult to read.

I hate this auction so much I'm disturbed to have it on my Watch List. I can just see errantly clicking on the Buy It Now button completely by accident while pecking around at other items.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

:P $3500 to the worst cause in the universe, just like that. (I know they make you confirm it, I'm just saying, it'd be awful).