IGNORED

Do NOT put this in your watchbox!

stjames88

Okay guys, time for the Sega fans to step up here. We had the $40K Atari Kiosk (clearly the same ball park), now the NES. Can't a Sega nut ball post something in the thousands?

AX

I think my giant Sega stack of a Model 1 CD, Genesis 1, and 32x should go for about 6 grand. 2k a component sounds fair.

• Like 1

You know, I was thinking originally that the seller just didn't have a clue. But the more I read the auction, especially things like that her's is original, and everyone elses is a repro, and her attempt at martyrdom... I think she knew exactly what she was doing. However, I don't think that slandering other sellers, or attacking anyone that tried to talk sense into her, were good ways to make a sale. :(

She more then likely saw Auction Wars or something where someone said something stupid and took it as fact. I know there was one of those shows I saw not long ago where a guy thought the "model 001" NES he found was worth 13k because he saw a lot sell for that a long time ago on eBay. I'm sure that most people here know what lot he saw and misunderstood. It wouldn't shock me to find out this seller didn't bother to stay for the end of the show where he got offered $10 for it. She ran to the closet to get her old NES and thought she had hit it big. I have been expecting this everyday after that show hit the air.

• Like 1

Well shucks, I have an original Nintendo Entertainment System that was purchased in 1990. It has even been refurbished with a new connector pin. I will offer this as an exclusive deal to all my friends here at Atari Age for the low, low price of $3,500.00 (thirty five thousand united states dollars). I'll even include a free game! The super rare and unlicensed RBI Baseball 2!!!!

I sent her this

Dear autumn_501,

If I use the BIN option do I get a signed copy of your Profile picture too?

and her reply

Dear XXX

Lol thats funny but i changed my picture today...

- autumn_501

For that kind of money I'd need to do more than open the flap and stick in an NES cart.

AX

Like sticking the... stick... in the... joy...stick port?

Should you plug it in before you turn her on, or the other way?

AX

You should only plug in devices into running systems, when both are hot plug compliant. Does that answer your question?

She changed her profile pic???

I'm glad i saved her old one. :)

Someone must have told her about this thread.

Hmmm.... she looks different. :ponder:

She looks indeed much different. I wonder if this new photo really is her. I don't think so, though.

Well I know that with an analog, you can't just unplug your stick and put another one in, without turning it off and then turning it back on. Do you think in this case you can swap sticks after it's already turned on, or would you have to pay more for that? How about two player at the same time? Would that be an analog and a digital?

AX