IGNORED

Do NOT put this in your watchbox!

stjames88

I had an similar incident happen before..

At Half-Price Book Store, they have a Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (case included) for $80. I asked the lady at the counter if it was a misprinted price label, and she said "We look up the prices for all these things. Nice try" and she gave me a weird look or two for the rest of the time I was there.

Edited by Animan

I would hate to ruin anyones fun, but does anyone want to take bets on whether I can talk some sense into her? I am always up for a challenge.......

You'd be wasting your time. She admitted to me that she bought the RF cable and power supply elsewhere on eBay within the last few weeks (look in her previous transactions/feedback). She is looking to profit on someones stupidity; she knows damn well that NES isn't worth $1500+. Unfortunately, she has her auction description worded just right so she can plead ignorance if anyone questions her auction with authority (extremely unlikely that would ever happen anyways). And being a douchebag isn't against eBay's rules. For all I know, she's probably thriving on the attention anyways.

I think that's more of what it is... she likes the attention. She can't really think everyone else's NES that their parents bought for them (or they bought for themselves) back then is a fake, or that this common stuff is worth $1500. I do like the idea of flooding her inbox. Kind of like an "eBay flash mob". :-)

I would hate to ruin anyones fun, but does anyone want to take bets on whether I can talk some sense into her? I am always up for a challenge.......

Yeah, I'll bet you. There is no way in hell you can do it, unless you are at her level and can somehow manipulate her. Post your results.

Whew thank good ness Ebay sent me this!

Good news. You've got another chance to win item Original NES system and rare games rtCurve.gif

Hi Rob, s.gif

Your watched item has been relisted. Don't let it slip away this time.

Oh boy another chance! :P

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Me too. I watch it every time eBay tells me it's been relisted. It's like a weekly entertainment thing, between additional fluff put in the listing about everyone else's NES being a reproduction, and folks' posts on here. I hope the original author of this thread doesn't start charging admission. <lol>

So, when is the eBay e-mail flash mob scheduled?

I love this part in description, did I miss this or was it added recently?:

If i cant sell the system itself i would sell the games seperately. IF IT DOESNT SELL THIS TIME I WILL HAVE IT UP ONCE MORE BEFORE MY KNEE SURGERY, AFTER THAT IT MAY BE A WHILE BEFORE I CAN GET IT BACK ON HERE, SO HAPPY BIDDING AND GL, :-)

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer