IGNORED

looking for site with cartridge labels

angusjake

I think that would be a big project, to get all those scanned and then resized exactly for carts so I don't know of any good pages for that. Someone did have a page for all the Activision labels so maybe someone can post that link for you. I usually just snag the cart images here at AA:

http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?Sof...wareLabelID=964

resize and clean them up in photoshop or publisher.

I usually just snag the cart images here at AA

Well I did just that and doh! it worked amazingly well - most excellent! They look too big on the monitor but come out on the printer very close to actual size. A little cutting to size and glue stick and its done. I don't think someone would notice the 'reproduction' label on a casual examination. So if you need a new label try this first.

For the record, main labels are 2 3/4" in width and 3 3/8" in height (more or less). End labels are 2 3/4" wide and 9/16" tall. You can use these measurements to properly resize any label images you download (either from here or elsewhere) so they'll print at the proper size. :)

..Al

For the record, main labels are 2 3/4" in width and 3 3/8" in height (more or less). End labels are 2 3/4" wide and 9/16" tall. You can use these measurements to properly resize any label images you download (either from here or elsewhere) so they'll print at the proper size. :)

..Al

Is there a program that you can put in the sizes and it will automatically resize it? I just copy and pasted in paint, you can change the dimensions but instead of changing the size of the picture, it just cuts some of it off. I think i have Photoshop around here somewhere, is it possible to just put in the measurements and photoshop will change the size of the picture or is there more to it than that?

With Photoshop you have the ability to scale and crop images based on pixels, inches etc. ! You can also choose what kind of algorithm is used to calculate the interpolation on the scaling.

I definitely need to reinstall photoshop then!!! It sounds like it's way better than MS Paint! :D