IGNORED

Chrono Trigger and FFVI

cimerians

So these two are out next week.

http://www.destructoid.com/chrono-trigger-and-ffvi-on-psn-snes-rpg-overload--211758.phtml

I skipped Chrono Trigger on the DS and still have the cartridge and rom. I'm still buying it though because its my favorite JRPG on the SNES. I'd love to play it again, hopefully with trophy support etc,

FF6...never played. Is it worth it? Granted I can try the rom out............

:P

• Like 1

I think most will tell you FFVI is great. :D

I'd give that a +1 if I could find the button...

It's my favorite FF game, and really the first of those games that gave me the 'big cinematic feeling.'

Huge story (that starts up and moves really quickly), memorable characters, great graphics.

I had to pretty much force myself to play chrono trigger until it got good (took me 3 tries), but ff6 drops right into a heck of a story. Bam! adventure.

Edited by Reaperman

Oh well, not like it prevents me from playing them if I want as I have the SNES, PS1, and GBA/DS versions.

For those interested who don't want to wait for Square, Final Fantasy Anthology with FF6 on it for the PS1 is presently available on Amazon for $12.97. You also get FF5, but I think FF5 is glitched and tends to lock up if not played on a PS1.

Final Fantasy Chronicles with Chrono Trigger and FF4 is also available new on Amazon right now for $22.48. Not as good of a deal, but worth mentioning.

You also get FF5, but I think FF5 is glitched and tends to lock up if not played on a PS1.

I've never had it lock up, but the save screen is glitched. It still works, but it shows garbage text and such. I think you can close it and open it again and it fixes the problem. I know I got all the way through FF V on my PS2 and it worked fine. I'm not sure if the PS3 would be different though.

Tempest