IGNORED

Wii2600 Classic Paddle controller

pimpmaul69

Since paddle games are pretty much unplayable in wii2600 with anything i made a paddle using a nunchuck. As a note, nintendo makes absolute junk traces so instead of the size wires i used, use 30 gauge solid wire. Very thin and flexible, wont destroy cheap traces.

post-30773-0-38455200-1316827720_thumb.jpg

post-30773-0-85812600-1316827736_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-71945800-1316827749_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 3

Very cool! I'm looking forward to what you do next.

One of my many unfinished projects is to add a 9-pin socket to a Wii Classic Controller, so I can plug in an Atari controller.

Not sure this is any use but here is a photo of the inside of the controller.

post-27767-0-30906600-1316854383_thumb.jpg

yeah i destroyed one of those because i didnt use very effin small wiring and moving your wires tears the traces really easy

Genius!

thank you

Paddle on a Wii. That's a great idea. Good job.

gotta have atari controls with perfect grafx to enjoy to the fullest. dont get me wrong i still love all my atari 2600 systems.

One of my many unfinished projects is to add a 9-pin socket to a Wii Classic Controller, so I can plug in an Atari controller.

yeah i destroyed one of those because i didnt use very effin small wiring and moving your wires tears the traces really easy

I thought it would be a simple job and that I would still be able to use it as a Classic Controller with the socket installed. However after opening and seeing how small everything is I doubt I can do this.

Good luck! I think I will wait and see how you do it before I attempt mine.

I thought it would be a simple job and that I would still be able to use it as a Classic Controller with the socket installed. However after opening and seeing how small everything is I doubt I can do this.

Good luck! I think I will wait and see how you do it before I attempt mine.

yeah i have a project box to do mine in. i might end up keeping the controller intact. dunno yet. it does need a switch on it to switch between internal analog (x or y wichever you use for paddles) and the paddle itself. it does not work with both at the same time. i wish they had both paddles on the same controller then i could wire it to use both. i am getting another controller today so i will post pics when i am done

Edited by pimpmaul69