IGNORED

check out this $1000 xbox 360 auction

chriswhit

Id say a few people on ebay are nuts to bid that high. I get these all the time for 75$ and they work for that price to. I dont get even half that for a jtaged with hard drive, controller, power brick, video cable and xexmenu installed and mine arn't banned to bad ebay wont let me list already jtaged ones Id be rich in a month.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3006042534921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300604253492&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I would hope not for the sake of who ever is bidding. Ive been offered like 600 for a ready to go jtag with everything but I couldnt rip someone off like that. Its suprising that some will pay anything for a jtag to do what ever the 10th prestige thing is I just like the fact that I can play any game from any region without having to mess around and I dont need my disk after I install my games. Ive only ever had a silver account but when I get a non jtag Im gonna get a gold account. I would now but think its wrong to go on line with unfair advantages.