IGNORED

Steve Jobs has died

JamesD

Sad day for Apple enthusiasts, he was a major player in the history of the personal computer, and the re-inventor of what we knew as the walkman.

I am going to be "that guy" for a second here though.

Apple is now in deep shit.

I predict that by the end of the week every single major investor of Apple is going to pull out, and all this week into next the stock of Apple will plummet like crazy as everyone sells it off. People will be laid off, and Apple stores will be closed down.

The bubble that Apple has ridden on for almost a decade now is about to burst, and it's going to be seriously ugly.

Sad day for Apple enthusiasts, he was a major player in the history of the personal computer, and the re-inventor of what we knew as the walkman.

I am going to be "that guy" for a second here though.

Apple is now in deep shit.

I predict that by the end of the week every single major investor of Apple is going to pull out, and all this week into next the stock of Apple will plummet like crazy as everyone sells it off. People will be laid off, and Apple stores will be closed down.

The bubble that Apple has ridden on for almost a decade now is about to burst, and it's going to be seriously ugly.

That would have all happened when he resigned as CEO if that were the case. He had a great succession plan, and the market has seen that. He's been planning his succession for a very very long time.

There might be a small panic tomorrow, but nothing like what you're saying.

This has all been rehashed many times, and I'd sure as heck prefer to keep this sort of garbage out of this thread anyway. This should be about the man himself. He lost his life today, and his family and friends lost him too.

Edited by Mirage