IGNORED

Frogger II with box!

ATARIPITBULL

I finally got a copy of Froger II complete in the box from Ebay, now I need a boxed copy of Quberts Qubes to complete my NTSC parker bros colletion, but I have only seen one copy of it on Ebay since I started collecting but who knows. I love collecting complete 2600 games, does that make me sick, or am I not the only one?

:D :D :?

I finally got a copy of Froger II complete in the box from Ebay, now I need a boxed copy of Quberts Qubes to complete my NTSC parker bros colletion, but I have only seen one copy of it on Ebay since I started collecting but who knows. I love collecting complete 2600 games, does that make me sick, or am I not the only one?

:D :D :?

I don't think you're the only one. ;) The only 2 boxes for Parker games I am missing is QQ and Mr.Do's Castle. :)

MattG/Snyper2099, finding Quberts Qubes complete in the box is going to make my day, I hope you find what your looking for.

Moycon, what you said has hurt me very badly, so to make it up to me, you should buy me a complete Quberts Qubes and all will be better.

:) :twisted: :P

I actually got a QQ loose about a year back...mixed in with a ColecoVision auction that came with the Atari adapter and thus had CV games and Atari games. The game was spelled wrong also... QBert Cubes. I don't remember what I paid...But it was cheap. But I only wish it had been in the box with a manual so I could send it to PITBULL

That Qberts Qubes on Ebay was the first on I have seen on Ebay with a box in 3 years. They were released in certain dept stores only. It's amazing that with all the Qberts Qubes that come out on Ebay, none of them have the box.

By the way I have the one with the box. I also have a loose one with instructions mint. I would sell to anyone interested.