IGNORED

AlvinKarpis' collection

AlvinKarpis

Here are my consoles that are all hooked up and ready to play

d8716c1a8073dccc0d6915ffdcf6292b825408f9.JPG

And here are my two shelfs that my wife has allowed me for games, it sucks because I have to stack games in front of other games so its impossible for others to tell what I have, but at least I got two shelfs, she wanted me to have none

3761621a887fdbcd0b1476b2c2ec0fd3daba40da.JPG

This is all in my home office, I have a SNES, a Genisis, and a N64 in the dresser that my TV sits on, that dresser and small plastic dresser that my 2600 sits on holds all my hook ups, controllers, extra hookups, extra controllers, everything game related

In my living room I have my GameCube and my Wii hooked up to my 62 in rear projetion TV

The kids play the Wii and there is a ton of room in the living room for them all to play

My Gamecube has 2 games that I keep out there, Midway Arcade Treasures vol 1 and Namco 50th Anny

I love playing Joust, Robotron, Pac-man, Rally-X and all the other arcade classics that I love and grew up with on the big TV

I have a PS1 and a PS2 that I both bought brand new when they were released in my basement boxed up, I gave all the games away when I got disgusted with the current gaming culture and market

Im an old school kind of guy, I dont listen to music that was made after 1997, dont watch movies that were made after 1997 (with a few exceptions) and at that point I stopped playing games that were new as well

So I still have my PS1 and 2 but have no want or need to ever break them out again

I have all I have ever wanted or need right here in my home office

Next on my list for consoles is for sure an Atari 5200, no doubt in my mind that is the next console im going to buy, I love the arcade quality ports that the 5200 has

Next would be a 7800 since my mom gave mine away back in the mid 90s

After that would be a Bally Astrocade, that would be the first console that I would buy only from a collectors standpoint, of course I would play it and im sure enjoy it, but the reason behind buying one would be to collect

Thats it for now, I will add pics as soon as I get more stuff to share!

• Like 1