IGNORED

hozer video

broncoman

Someone really should make this part of the FAQ. This gets asked every other week, and I think we're gonna continue to see people suddenly discovering Hozer's missing. A FAQ may help us from having to re-open that scabbed-over wound every 14 days.

What I suggest are pointers to the threads that appearred here and the threads that appearred on rec.games.video.classic. (Use the Google Newsgroup link, in case folks don't have a newsreader.) Add no commentary, so it doesn't become this big "he said/we said" issue. Point folks to the links and let them draw their own conclusions. Thanks.

I sent him a check about 1.5 months ago for some games,he cashed the check but I have not received anything. Have I been hosed by hozer? Anyone know how to contact him? I would like to think that he is honest enough to either send thes items or return my money.

While some of Randy's practices were considered unethical... I have yet to hear, nor do I believe, he is a theif... Perhaps he just forgot about your order. There are still ways to contact him I'm sure, if anyone knows have them PM you with the info so you can get your money or product.

I sent him a check about 1.5 months ago for some games,he cashed the check but I have not received anything. Have I been hosed by hozer? Anyone know how to contact him? I would like to think that he is honest enough to either send thes items or return my money.

Three weeks ago, Randy payed me my royalties. So don't worry, I think here you can trust him.