IGNORED

Everdrive-MD info and questions

Yurkie

Nice... So using one SD card for multiple Everdrive carts wont be an issue... You can't beat that. :)

Depends on which ED's you're using. All but the Master System/GG boards support 32GB cards, those only go up to 2GB SD capacity in FAT16. More of the older ones may have similar limitations. I don't think using one card on multiple would be an issue, in terms of setup and saving, but I personally do not.

Hm...Wondering if this will work with the Retron 5? Does it work on other multi-systems?

Since it's not out yet, it hasn't been tested. Krikzz does not guarantee usage on clone systems, only original hardware. Often Everdrives do work on the clones though. The V3 MD-ED has good compatibility.

Hey guys,

I Just bought a PCE Core Grafx II from Japan and I live in the USA ... The seller is telling me that I will need to use a voltage converter???

Is this true? Because I also have a Japanese Famicom and Mega Drive that plug right into the wall and work fine.

EDIT:

Ok... So I just learned that Japanese houshold voltage is 100V. US houshold is 120 give or take so I checked my Famicom brick to see what the output was. Around 14V... I'd say that's about double what the system requires so, I think I will invest in a few step down converters. I wouldn't want to burn up the original bricks. :)

http://www.voltageconverters.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=VC100J

Edited by 7800

Hey guys,

I Just bought a PCE Core Grafx II from Japan and I live in the USA ... The seller is telling me that I will need to use a voltage converter???

Is this true? Because I also have a Japanese Famicom and Mega Drive that plug right into the wall and work fine.

EDIT:

Ok... So I just learned that Japanese houshold voltage is 100V. US houshold is 120 give or take so I checked my Famicom brick to see what the output was. Around 14V... I'd say that's about double what the system requires so, I think I will invest in a few step down converters. I wouldn't want to burn up the original bricks. :)

http://www.voltageconverters.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=VC100J

That's what I do for all my Japanese systems that don't have a compatible power supply. It doesn't cost much, and it is indeed much safer. Naturally any European systems need even more conversion, but, once you have the right equipment, it's trivial.