IGNORED

NTSC Software Site's

Are there any NTSC software sites out there or a site with NTSC patchs?

Chris

Not really. However with your SC1224 you shouldn't need to worry. The monitor and ST work as PAL with no issues.

They say there are a few things that require a PAL ST but those are mostly demos and Ive not met a game that didnt switch the ST to the mode it wants and run fine.

Chris

Not really. However with your SC1224 you shouldn't need to worry. The monitor and ST work as PAL with no issues.

They say there are a few things that require a PAL ST but those are mostly demos and Ive not met a game that didnt switch the ST to the mode it wants and run fine.

I took the monitor roll on only some of the games as a pal problem since i'm use to this on the amiga I thought it might be the same on the ST.

post-30555-0-64129900-1313362773_thumb.gif

Chris

I took the monitor roll on only some of the games as a pal problem since i'm use to this on the amiga I thought it might be the same on the ST.

There is V hold on the back of the monitor. If it rolls in PAL, get it to do it again and turn the v hold adjustment until it stops rolling.

Just be gentle. Don't press in too hard with the screw driver. It is very easy to bend those adjustment pots right down until they lay almost flat on the board!

Edited by Official Ninja

Are there any NTSC software sites out there or a site with NTSC patchs? Chris
Not really. However with your SC1224 you shouldn't need to worry. The monitor and ST work as PAL with no issues. They say there are a few things that require a PAL ST but those are mostly demos and Ive not met a game that didnt switch the ST to the mode it wants and run fine.
There is V hold on the back of the monitor. If it rolls in PAL, get it to do it again and turn the v hold adjustment until it stops rolling. Just be gentle. Don't press in too hard with the screw driver. It is very easy to bend those adjustment pots right down until they lay almost flat on the board!

Yep that did it thanks now playing Pang!!

And does not effect the other stuff that worked..

Chris

Edited by Chris Union NJ