IGNORED

UV Eraser <- WIP 4k Multi-sprite kernel game

disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

I was eating lunch about 3 days ago and this game came into my head out of no where and I wrote it down in as much detail as I could remember. Here is what I had written down:

msg-24538-0-60688200-1319564320_thumb.jpg

The game is going to be called UV Eraser. You are the QCM (Quality Control Manager) at an EPROM manufacturing plant. Theres been a problem, after the EPROMs had been initially loaded with data to check that they could be written to correctly, however they weren't erased! Its your job to control the two UV light guns and erase the EPROMs going down the three conveyor belts before they get to their shipping boxes on the left hand side of the screen.

As of right now I haven't done much of anything with it, this really is only a concept build, however you can switch between the two lasers and move them.

UV_Eraser_Concept.a26

Though I haven't completely figured out all the mechanics of the game here is what I would like to accomplish:

• The game is going to end once all the boxes on the left have red EPROMs in them (red meaning data is on them).
  • Each UV Gun can only cover two of the three conveyor belts forcing you to switch between the two UV light guns
  • Each conveyor belt will have an independent increasing speed
  • On easy you can reset a bad EPROM in a shipping box by clearing X amount of eproms
  • Randomly generate when an EPROM starts down a conveyor belt
  • I'd like to have a music track in this game, but this will be the last thing I work on

Download the binary and let me know what you think!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

• Like 2