IGNORED

C64 eBay auction with 2 Ultimas

bigbee99

Anyone else watching this one? c64 with a lot of CIB RPG's

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1905920822081?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=190592082208&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I thought I was gonna be a boss and snipe it at the end but it's getting out of my league now. I guess other people read the game list as well. I guess I can be lucky sometimes though. 5 hours left at the time of this post. A lot of nice goodies in there.

B

I counted right at $500 worth of stuff in it, and that was a modest quote pricing the 2 Ultimas at $50 each. I found my price list I saved in notepad of this auction...

-Wizardry 1			  
-Wizardry 2
-Wizardry 3			 50		
-the legend of black silver	10
-The consultant			2
- centipede					 10													  
-Maniac mansion				5
- Rings of Zilfin		10
-Questron				30
-The bard's tale		40
-Phantasie II		   20
- Might the magic			  25
-Wishbringer			 10  
-Ultima IV			  50
- Ultima II			 50	
-Gemstone warrior		40
- Labyrinth			  5
-leather goddesses		  30			
- The pawn			30
-Advanced Dungeons & Dragons:	 20
Curse of the zure bonds
-Advanced Dungeons & Dragons:	 20
Pool of radiance  
Commodore Setup			30

I found the auction early and priced everything. Of course those are CIB quotes. I think the $1 shipping charge really made the auction stand out though.

B

I found the auction early and priced everything. Of course those are CIB quotes. I think the $1 shipping charge really made the auction stand out though.

B

Right, which isn't really $1 shipping cost (according to the seller's intentions): "We can talk about this when the auction i sover to determine shipping costs."

Clearly not a good idea to try to haggle shipping costs after the auction end with that $1 in there... not clean, ebay may not support the seller on that one!

Edited by Mirage

B

Right, which isn't really $1 shipping cost (according to the seller's intentions): "We can talk about this when the auction i sover to determine shipping costs."

Clearly not a good idea to try to haggle shipping costs after the auction end with that $1 in there... not clean, ebay may not support the seller on that one!

I did message the seller before I started bidding to find out how much it weighed just so I didn't get creamed on the shipping. That way I would have an idea of what he wanted to charge. I don't think the seller knew what they had though or Ultima would have been in the title of the auction. When it hit $500 I'm not sure the seller would mind the $1 shipping any more. Either way, I didn't win that one, so it's not my battle :)

B