IGNORED

DK Arcade Gameplay Footage A.K.A. IntellivisionDude Sucks at DK

Where is this for sale, anymore?

The dude at the Beeslife site kind of vaguely indicated there may be a few more sold, but in no hurry. At least I think that's what I understood! How much were they?

Thanks for posting the videos!

There's one for sale here :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406374608221?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140637460822&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was very late to order ... I emailed him and he had a wait list and that it "may be full". His email last week said "I have one DK Arcade" if you want it ... don't know if that meant that it was the last one or not. But, I'd email and ask to be put on the wait list. Worked for me ;)

With such a popular game as Donkey Kong he should of made more copies. There will constantly a demand for it. And a lot of people late to the party wanting it, even more than all previous homebrews. There is people commenting on my video about how to buy this. lol

Not sure how many of those people are willing to pay $50 though. ;)

With such a popular game as Donkey Kong he should of made more copies. There will constantly a demand for it. And a lot of people late to the party wanting it, even more than all previous homebrews. There is people commenting on my video about how to buy this. lol

Not sure how many of those people are willing to pay $50 though. ;)

I will pay $50.00 in a heartbeat

• 2 weeks later...

Best game ever for the Intellivision!

I got it in the mail yesterday and played for a couple hours until I got to 100,000 points (with Toni)

The game is just like the arcade in terms of difficulty

Its a great tribute to what could have been produced back in the day

The gameplay is smooth and the INTV controller works great on the game

I was thinking about making a quick gameplay vid of getting to the Pie Factory really fast just running through the levels as fast as I can (no point pressing)

• Like 1

You are joking! :) Besides, you already have a copy! I am good friends with him and he said he would save me a copy until I had the money, which I do now, and I will be getting it very very soon.

yeah i was. hurry up and get it! im think this game will be coming soon to the HSC.