IGNORED

Barkley Shut Up & Jam! - New box set 21st November 2011

Gaztee

Finally here after what seems an eternity! With thanks to GB13 I can finally annouce the release of this new Box set. It comprises a Box, manual, cart label & box insert for the princely sum of ten english pounds (£10) plus postage. Postage in the Uk will be £2.50 & £4.50 for everywhere else.

For those going to E-jagfest next weekend, if you would like me to bring you a set to the show, please send an email to gaztee@jagfest.org and I will forward on the payment details.

Don't forget that there are still a few sets left for both Aircars & Space War 2000, and an overlay for the Jaguar exclusive Battlesphere. Also back in stock are Aircars 94 & Painter cartridge version.

The Barkley set is the same as the limited hand signed version released by Raven a few years back, but now everything has been professionally printed, so it sits perfectly in your Jaguar collection. A comparrison shot shows the difference that this makes!

post-760-0-58100700-1321222009_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of the original pack I got from B+C. Again I feel that this pack makes the product feel like it belongs in your collecion after a bit of TLC!

post-760-0-91029000-1321222042_thumb.jpg

And here are a couple of before & after shots so you can see the improvement this pack will make to your collection!

post-760-0-73944700-1321222283_thumb.jpgpost-760-0-15240500-1321222308_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your time! If you want to pre-order this or any of the other items for sale please email me at gaztee@jagfest.org for further details!

post-760-0-22776400-1321222460_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Looks nice, but the top corners of the cartridge label really need to be rounded.

That has been fixed, but wasn't done in time for this release, :( but will happen on future runs of that happen! Hopefully I can shift enough of these to get the Brett Hull Hockey run done sooner, rather than later!

This set is now available for everyone! ;-)