IGNORED

WTT: DK Arcade for Rocky & Bullwinkle

ghsqb

Hey all,

Missed out on Rocky & Bullwinkle (don't get me started, lol) and if anyone here has an extra copy they'd consider trading for a CIB DK Arcade, please let me know.

(Would be willing to buy as well, thought I'd have better luck w/ trades).

Hey all,

Missed out on Rocky & Bullwinkle (don't get me started, lol) and if anyone here has an extra copy they'd consider trading for a CIB DK Arcade, please let me know.

When did Rocky & Bullwinkle get released???? I've been waiting forever for that title and never saw anyone mention a release until I came across one on ebay for like $150 yesterday. I'm crushed :( This and Yogi's Frustration were the only 2 games I've wanted forever.

Bill, you need better friend !!! :)

Was it mentioned here? I'm usually checking the boards a few times a day at least. Not on here 24x7, but enough that I thought I'd catch something like that.

Head to Intellivision.us and sign up for the newsletter. While you're at it, you may want to inquire about Yogi's Frustration (and Adventures of Tron for that matter) I'd act quickly if I were you. :)

Bill, you need better friend !!! :)
Was it mentioned here? I'm usually checking the boards a few times a day at least. Not on here 24x7, but enough that I thought I'd catch something like that.
Head to Intellivision.us and sign up for the newsletter. While you're at it, you may want to inquire about Yogi's Frustration (and Adventures of Tron for that matter) I'd act quickly if I were you. :)

I did that about a month back but all I've seen so far is an opportunity to purchase DK Arcade. That looked amazing, but it wasn't the one I was waiting for. I've not seen anything come across my email about Yogi as of yet.....

Got a response from David @ Intellivision.us (he's always quick to respond!) with a link to purchase Yogi and Tron ... which I did this AM! Thank goodness I sell stuff on eBay as well so I have enough in the old PayPal acct ;)

Very excited to get them soon. DK Arcade was very well done and I'm looking forward to playing the others. Anyone played them yet and have a report?

Got a response from David @ Intellivision.us (he's always quick to respond!) with a link to purchase Yogi and Tron ... which I did this AM! Thank goodness I sell stuff on eBay as well so I have enough in the old PayPal acct ;) Very excited to get them soon. DK Arcade was very well done and I'm looking forward to playing the others. Anyone played them yet and have a report?

I ordered Yogi as well last night. Happy to at least get that one since I'll never be able to get Rocky & Bullwinkle now.

Got a response from David @ Intellivision.us (he's always quick to respond!) with a link to purchase Yogi and Tron ... which I did this AM! Thank goodness I sell stuff on eBay as well so I have enough in the old PayPal acct ;) Very excited to get them soon. DK Arcade was very well done and I'm looking forward to playing the others. Anyone played them yet and have a report?

I ordered Yogi as well last night. Happy to at least get that one since I'll never be able to get Rocky & Bullwinkle now.

i wouldnt rule out him producing another run in the future. it maybe even me next year, i think he is concentrating on other items now. all i can say is make sure you are on the newsletter mailing list and make sure you express interest!

You could buy this OVERPRICED copy

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1807669592271?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180766959227&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Hmmmm. I'm not so sure. When you look at the prices paid recently for the older Intelligentvision games, $125 would be about right I would think. Assuming that another batch isn't made, and I don't think they will be, this may be the reality on these going forward. Just sayin. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Hey, do you still have that DK Arcade?